MAGAbros, why don't we win anymore?

MAGAbros, why don't we win anymore?

Attached: 2kYzaFx.png (1383x1023, 1.17M)

>hates blacks
probably jerks off to interracial
>hates gays
probably is a bisexual or homo
>hates canadians
Probably mentally challenged

Attached: 01MaryEllenMatthews2003-37.jpg (3130x4028, 2.58M)

Because being an alcoholic gay frat boy who fucks his cousin and campaigns on "my opponent is a simp" is too much right now.

your elections are rigged

cawthorn sucks. he is not "based", has done nothing of value in his time in congress, and only been an embarrassment. he is one of those famefags that just wants to be on fox news all time instead of actually doing anything. lots of those in the gop. they all suck

Who's got the 'dry hump' video

How do you know it was dry?

Attached: 1651721361240.webm (206x360, 2.48M)

Being an incumbent GOP politician with Trump's endorsement gives a candidate a 99.9% chance of winning.

Too bad Madison face-fucked his cousin and ruined a cushy lifelong seat in congress.

You vote for weak candidates that have no backbone.

You’re also too stupid to stop and think why that’s by design.

They guy is a literal zoomer, I don't know what you were expecting

Why was he naked in bed with another man, even if it's "rough housing" (never did this shit in college) it's still fucking weird

>This hoax is seen already....next

isn’t madison a girls name lol

he'll be back, gotta lose some in the beginning, he should now come out of the closet publically and get Graham to join him, it would be a big cleansing for the GOP closeted cabal, and probably help their marketing, the closeted fags in the GOP are really twisting the nation's psyche

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 08-00-12 Home Daily Mail Online.png (663x853, 507.81K)

this will be the result of all zoomers that run. the uploaded their life like real fucking morons

Only way to combat it is to wear it proudly but since zoomers are emotionally stunted man children… oh well.

“ what? You didn’t experiment in college?” Is all this dude had to say.

i didn't expect anything. i already know there is no political solution

noone gives a shit anymore

>Madison threads fill with shills within minutes every time
Why do they care so much about beating him, was he that much of a threat?

>MAGAbros,
MAGA was a mistake.
>why don't we win anymore?
We should never have won in the first place. The former administration will go down in political history as an aberration. The platform doesn't win anymore because the political spectrum is on a course correction.

The guy is a fucking joke and he makes the clownpublican party look even more fucking stupid than they already are. Leftists are destroying our country and these dumbasses are out shitposting on twitter and being faggots. Not that you would understand.

>*all of those in the GOP
ftfy

Attached: main-qimg-03d6f750f91c5d700e6f88f8e8aa6273-lq.jpg (563x443, 59.47K)

don't facefuck your cousin. just don't

You exposed yourselves as bigots. The GOP is a dead party

seethe harder chud

McConnell another closted GOP sociopath fag

McConnell is the face of all that is wrong with America, how anyone could vote for this repulsive creature is beyond me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 03-05-29 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (270x378, 86.27K)

The establishment backed candidate beat him in his primary, it's just politics as usual. I don't understand how threads featuring him fill up so fast with shills, however. No one talks about the other candidate, just Madison.
kek was it confirmed to be his cousin? Didn't the article retract that? I haven't kept up.

he confirmed it himself

all right wingers must hang

there could be worse than cawthorne. he may be a gay faggot. but isnt the left all for that? why hate this one?

Attached: 7c4.jpg (2016x1046, 146.48K)