Is the deletion of discord a good or bad thing for society?

On the one hand discord is notorious for its furry community, its communists, and its one glownigger for every user policy. What are the political consequences of releasing this group of degenerates and niggers onto the rest of the internet that is currently comprised of 90% bots and 9% lurkers and 1% shitposters?

Will chan culture change forever? How will this affect other social media? Will this have an impact on the real world the same way social media does today? What happens when those platforms begin to have to deal with the flood of degenerates? Would the deletion of discord be on the same level as the deletion of Any Forums in terms of its overall impact it would have on the feel of social media in and out of the normie sphere?

The only thing that is abundantly clear is that FEDS GROOMED THE BUFFALO SHOOTER ON DISCORD

Discuss.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 65.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lausanonymous.com/Discuss
support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/4470855430807-Addressing-Harmful-Off-Platform-Behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pay money for ability to put server banner
>ts3 this is a free feature

Discord should be banned
All users and shareholders should be investigated thoroughly.

if discord suddenly disappeared all of them would simply migrate to another chat service

Which chat service would that be?
i think the zoomer is too retarded to use IRC

Discord in and of itself isn't the problem. If DIscord disappeared tomorrow, another platform would just take its place. The problem is that kikes control the tech industry, they control the necessary infrastructure, they control security services, and they abuse the hell out of that power.

Until something changes, the lefties are always gonna have places to organize, plot and regroup while we're stuck exclusively utilizing anonymous spaces.

>discord getting shut down
Imagine how many mentally ill troons and other degenerate faggots just rope themselves immediately after this.

It’s like irc but with some extras like file sharing and embedding. If you ever knew what internet café culture was in the heydays of Netscape than you wouldn’t be surprised of the people who use Discord now.

Yes discord is lame and gay while lausanonymous.com/Discuss is comfy

Attached: A02C4E77-5304-4263-8A13-1907A0BFB6AD.jpg (736x1138, 94.54K)

I grew up past arcades and net cafes werent a thing around these parts
but i did have a father who was into computers decades before the average person was
spent thousands on computers in the 80s
so i was in those early IRC days
I used discord for the first year it was available
and it was nothing like IRC culture wise or in any other way.

I used to have friends that went out and enjoyed life till they consumed themselves in discord at the end of lockdowns, now all they do is sit in discord servers and play video games and doordash the junk food almost 24/7 everyday.

And I totally wouldn't be surprised if they got a glowie or two in their servers that feed their new self destructive lifestyle.

unambiguously good

Have I mentioned how
FEDS GROOMED THE BUFFALO SHOOTER ON DISCORD yet in this thread?
Because they did, they were manipulating this fucked up teenager for months, he was begging for help, he was begging for a way out and they kept pushing him so they could use his violence for political gain.
The blood is on the FBIs hands and everyone knows it
because
FEDS GROOM DOMESTIC TERRROISTS ON DISCORD TO MANUFACTURE EVENTS THAT LEAD TO VIOLENCE WHICH CAN THEN LATER BE USED FOR POLITICAL GAIN

Attached: 1652746373149.png (1233x547, 266.98K)

Discord as a service isnt bad.
however its management or w.e is reddit jannies.
their most recent terms of service update is designed to "protect" the very degenerate groups you mention.
Even to the point where they will go out of their way to investigate your behavior on other platforms and then decide whether they should ban you on discord for that.
>support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/4470855430807-Addressing-Harmful-Off-Platform-Behavior

sounds like the ultimate honeypot
and its predominantly used on mobile devices you tell me? disgusting.
Have I mentioned how the FEDS GROOMED THE BUFFALO SHOOTER ON DISCORD?
It's a really interesting story you see
TL;DR Jonah is a fag

Attached: 1652749035795.png (865x841, 106.66K)

>hitler used radio to broadcast his speeches and gain popularity
>i know the solution! lets all ban all use of radio broadcasting!

They wouldn’t
Zoomers have no idea about any chat service alternatives, when you think about it it’s actually kind of interesting how discord got so popular
But yeah they would just start chatting using their existing insta and snapchat accounts. I don’t think anything would take discord’s place

There was ventrillo and teamspeak.

I use to communicate with 'experts' for advice on growing mushrooms at home (DB 101)

Tranny discord
TedTT2U9

I'll miss it because I use it for personal messaging and D&D (at least during covid). There's a lot of grooming shit on the platform though and honestly, shutting it down entirely may be for the best.

And when I say that I don't just mean tranny or faggot grooming. There's plenty of glownigger honeypots on the platform too. It's not wise to join ANY servers.