What is the correct term for White Americans?

>talking to Hispanic guy
>talking about slavery
>he agrees that every culture has practiced slavery in their history, mainly by conquering neighboring tribes
>I mention that it wasn't until White people banned slavery, that much of the world started to follow suit, but now White people are blamed as history's villains, despite creating liberal, egalitarian concepts, as well as the idea of a world filled with independent nation-states
>he says, "It's not that we hate White people. It's that you call yourselves 'White' is the problem."
>I reply, "Well I can't call myself just American, because everyone who moves here is American."
>he replies, "No, everyone in North and South American is American, not just you. You're "from the United States".

So what are you supposed to call me? I can't be "White", and I can't be "American". What is the liberal, pro-POC-approved term for someone of Anglo/Nordic origin whose ancestors have been in the area called the US for the last 300 years?

Attached: bucky.jpg (225x225, 9.03K)

If your skin turns pink when you tan you're not white, if it turns orangish brown (tawny) or light brown, you are, pinakoids came from beneath the ground and used to live in caves.

Attached: 008 (1).jpg (1977x2500, 621.11K)

Anglo saxon

> T.

Attached: chink.png (1792x2276, 450K)

Shitskins all need to be killed.

Attached: nigger-head-blown-off.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Is that the guy from workaholics?

They are trying to retcon what it means to be an American, which is a *nation* founded by Northern Europeans. Now American has to include everyone and their dog

>>he says, "It's not that we hate White people. It's that you call yourselves 'White' is the problem."

Just typical shitskin envy.

Attached: Real-People-of-Color.jpg (1023x1273, 219.18K)

>which is a *nation* founded by Northern Europeans

This!

Attached: Naturalization Act of 1790.png (1010x1051, 161.64K)

But that's people in the United Kingdom.

Which, by the way I replied this about the "American" thing.
>You know the UK? It's the United Kingdom...of Great Britain. We call those people "British", not "from the UK". So why do we say "British people are from the UK", but you don't say "American people are from the US?"....And Mexico is technically "The United States of Mexico. And the people from there are Mexicans. So the United States of America has Americans.....No one would even use the word "America" if it wasn't for the US. We used the word first, because like us, the word "American" ultimately comes from Europe.

Biggest self admitted "I'm not white" cope post I've seen in a while.

Its a damn shame that Thomas Jefferson's plan of turning the entire Americas into another Europe did not happen.

Attached: Based_ThomasJefferson.jpg (613x237, 36.08K)

If everyone from north and south america is american, then you can call yourself american.
You should have raped him and forced him to call you papi.

We prefer the term "Gods"

Sounds like hes getting close to the issue but falling short. White, Hispanic, Black, and Asian aren't races. White historically can mean anything from anglo only, to historically protestant only, to northern european ancestry half only, to anyone with european ancestry, etc. depending on who you ask. The US cencus says European ancestry is white. You fit into that definition so you can call yourself white. You're a white with northern european ancestry.

North and South America are separate continents, there is no unifying American term to refer to both at the same time. Americas is more the word. US citizens have been calling themselves simply American since forever, its totally acceptable for a US citizen to refer to themselves as American. Many foreigners know what people mean when they say American.

Gringo

>So what are you supposed to call me?
burger, ameriblob, los goblinos...so many words already exist and you're just to shy or sexually frustrated to embrace these terms. i dunno hombre, i dunno.

Attached: 1650299114536.gif (1295x864, 1.01M)

Are you Christian?

>cencus
census

Doesn't matter what you call yourself.
The spico is just explaining that he's been propagandized to hate white people.
If you had a different word, the propaganda would be against that word instead.

European

We call ourselves european in nz

United Statesian

you stand out like a sore thumb

mutt mongrel par excellancé

or just simply pic related

Attached: 1608640001897.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

>What is the correct term for White Americans?

Cucks

did you call him latinx?

amerimutt

>What is the correct term for White Americans?
Mutts.

The greed and lust for liberty and riches made you forget where you came from.
Look at immigrants any other continent, when they move elsewhere they keep their national identity.
You mutts decided to shed your national identities when you came to America.

>If you (something I don't do, and I'm white by my own standard), then you're not white

losers