My friend is racist

Long time lurker. My dumbass friend who shuns normal society just sent me this meme. I showed him pol in 2019 and I feel guilty.

It's not barbarian times. NO RACE can "OWN" a piece of land.

I don't hate white people but loyalty to whiteness is shocking

All races will one day be mixed into a single human stew. It's just the European one that gets mixed out first. WHY IS THAT SUCH A DISASTER?

grow up pol

Attached: FPi8FCQXEAc05Wi.jpg (828x726, 107.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSMpPf1XfUv6Nz15NKtQyF20WcSdTFL-M
twitter.com/SallyMayweather
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>every twitter post is a meme
please die

grow up?
But I thought you like em young.
I agree.

Attached: 3568745766.jpg (312x161, 8.47K)

Agorism is the final, real redpill.

Follow Sal the Agorist. He's a black conservative libertarian agorist who wants an open tree world.

Borde4s are fake and gay

I'm a libertarian that makes me a pedo? Fuckoff.

Attached: all races unite.jpg (225x225, 13.59K)

It wouldn't be if it was being mixed with something that wasn't crap. Every group that exists is an amalgam of groups that came before it, but if you mix gold with shit, the shit goes up in value and the gold goes down. If every other group can advocate on behalf of their kind, tribe, ethnicity or group, why can't Europeans as well? In the spirit of equality, it should be fine in all directions.

Bad bait. Try harder next time.

>NO RACE can "OWN" a piece of land
Shoo child

True whitness is a genetic issue mutation, like Green Eyes and Albinos. so this is just the natural course. The World is healing

>pol
go back

You should probably tell your friend to stop hanging out with cock sucking faggots

Sal the Agorist opened my mind

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSMpPf1XfUv6Nz15NKtQyF20WcSdTFL-M

fuck white racism

Attached: download (x).jpg (225x225, 8.04K)

>normal society
"Normal" such as it was, hasn't existed for the last two years, you retarded nigger.

Attached: 1648265590625.jpg (2744x2048, 1.71M)

Not an argument. Rednecks.

america needs to die and they are on a good way
then jerusalem will be christian again

eww, fuck religion

this guy will redpill you on "GOD"

Nigger

White race not going anywhere you dumb shits. All Asian women I know thirst for pasty white cock. Literally all of them. Asian men too gay for Asian women look at Japan you idiots.

Sal the Agorist has an IQ higher than most White Asian and Latins. And he's black

Fuck off

is it bait to think racemixing is so bad who cares how is that even an issue at all compared to thugs acting like violent sociopaths on the streets, i dont know how the narrative has turned into whites being replaced if in a hundred years everyone has darker skin i really dont care. i dont want to look like a retard this is just what is in my head

That's a good thing. Mixed blood is better than pure and inbred.

Is this a self own lol

>saving that picture in your device
Regardless, what, or how you call yourself, you are clearly nonwhite and a sick fucked up pedophile

i honestly don't care about shit thats going to happen hundreds of years from now. just keep niggers and chinks away from me for the time being

Loyalty to "MUH RACE" is retard mode human brain level.

I'm loyal to all humans actually

It's not racist to want to protect your cultural identity. If he was LGBTQ and he wanted to protect his lgbtq identity and you went online and started talking shit about him, well... Maybe your the asshole intolerant person.

So fuck you asshole.

>just keep niggers and chinks away
There is no "WHITE ONLY" area, luckily.

Go back to the 1890s. Sperg.

>All races will one day be mixed into a single human stew. It's just the European one that gets mixed out first. WHY IS THAT SUCH A DISASTER?

You have the mind of a demon. You are an anti-human.

>Why is genocide bad
wow
psychopath doesn't get why genociding a race is a bad thing
wow

Attached: 34563464356.png (800x760, 141.94K)

>500 years
optimism

Attached: 1651990559177.jpg (1088x1088, 145.08K)

>f he was LGBTQ and he wanted to protect his lgbtq identity and you went online and started talking shit about him, well... Maybe your the asshole intolerant person.
I told him to wake up. Loyalty based on DNA is fascism.

Segregated gay only areas are wrong too.

Only private individuals can OWN a piece of land or a home

>Not an argument. Rednecks.
but im Right, even is true white disappears, its for the better

Im a realist

Follow him and learn

>Loyalty based on DNA is fascism.
Does this string of words really have a powerful enough effect on your brain to trick you into suicide?

Come on user.... You are a jew, right?

Healing comes from love. retard.

Nahh.
Your loyal to "economic growth" and the corporate fascists in the west who literally can't survive without leaching off the population growth they cause by bringing in people from countries where the women average 5 kids each.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm irish, polish and 1/8 ashkenazi jewish. I consider myself a Euro descendent but I'm not proud of it

People like me have raped the planet too long and created basic bitch evil statism.

Follow

No, you're a faggot.

And I'm not reading your gay little blog.

ok good LARP, you got me.

I'm 90% straight and have gay fantasies which don't bother me.

Cause I'm not a bitchy christian who is scared if sexual openness.

follow
And say no to religion.

I'm serious but ok

Everyone can agree that your great mix agenda is evil and will fight to make sure it never happens.

genetics are interdasting and dynamic. Ppl would differentiate into new (old) races even if you started from stew.

>races didn’t evolve exclusive of each other

I'm white and I'm proud. There's nothing wrong with being the superior race. Imagine thinking niggers or any other mutt race can ever be superior to the white man. We built this nation under God risking life, limb and being accused of treason to the crown. Imagine being some 3rd world mutt, imported nigger, or other mystery meat from your mutt hutt shack and thinking you could be anything more than what you are. Cope, seethe, and remember your place.

Attached: White Chad makes big mad.jpg (193x261, 9.06K)

You have to go back

Because the innate will to survive in nature is self preservation. For someone like you to exist, you had to have been stripped of your will and it is replaced with this self serving materialistic fool rather than a self sacrificing overman for your own people. Your people, your race, it is part of your soul and where you belong, what your history is. Kind of like the wolf always seeks the preservation of their pack, and the coyote the same to his (by FST genetic differences, racial differences are equal to a coyote and wolves differences)

>I don't hate white people
Yes you do. Fuck off, anti-White cunt.

>He's a black

stfu nigger