Elon Musk just wasted 44 billion dollars on a worthless bot farm

reuters.com/markets/deals/twitter-committed-elon-musks-44-billion-deal-2022-05-17/
He signed without making sure what he was buying beforehand. It's over.

Attached: account_of_deal.jpg (1012x873, 132.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGN1z7LF2Zo&t=182s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As someone in the know, twitter stock will reach 100+ USD by the end of the year and potentially more over the next few years.

Attached: 06.jpg (2038x2500, 1.59M)

low IQ take lol

>you didn't ask us if we lied on our SEC filings so it doesn't count

>trying to Jew one of the richest human beings on the planet
This will end well.

44 billion to take the biggest propaganda farm in human history away from it's masters. Nobody gives a shit about Twitter. Not really. It's all about the implications of the deal.

Sounds like cope to me.

He can back out no reason for a $1B penalty. He can also cancel the deal free of charge if his due diligence finds fraud. Guess what will end up happening.

After I heard how he treating employees he have soon empty shell from company.

Elon pumps some shekels to his media friends go get the hype goin' - worldwide known for tesla already - now everybody knows him as the media mogul, society manipulating, creepy lookin' blown out nobody rich mommys boy who couldnt set up a tent or start a family even if he wanted to... what a loser. Tusk you failed, why buy Twitter when you could've been more than a world surveillance creepo... what a waste of money n time. Like wtf nobody uses Twitter anyway anymore lol

Attached: 1644367360848.jpg (460x451, 56.82K)

It could certainly be a revenue problem, which is based entirely on dumb companies spending millions of dollars to push tweets and trends. Maybe they were only so interested in giving the old masters their shekels.

Is Musk Working For Trump?
Snordster
youtube.com/watch?v=tGN1z7LF2Zo&t=182s

top kek
Seems like you're in the wrong "know"

Elon isn't spending $44b, he's only committed to paying half, the rest is picked up by part ownership by other parties including the Saudi Prince... and the sale isn't finalised.

>Captcha sGAYj

Attached: 1642243500987.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

>Elon Musk just wasted 44 billion dollars on a worthless bot farm
he made an offer and it still might not go through

Not to rain on your parade, but the best guess on a stock's price in the future is its current price.

Elon Musk just forced Twitter into admitting they falsified SEC reports.
Checkmate.
There's a legal term that lawbros can remind me of that means fraud voids all contracts.

She should have just bought the company, banned all the bots, and be done with it.

That guys a retard. Who would buy a company that's infested with bots and can't turn a profit?

>Nobody gives a shit about Twitter
Yet half of all the fucking threads on Any Forums are twitter screen caps

No

>44 billion to take the biggest propaganda farm in human history away from it's masters.
Won't they just self-destruct the platform a create a new equally glowy one? Unless Musk is prepared to wage his own psyop mass-bot war against the Intel community and globalists then I also would worry he might have underestimated just how fucked things are, and how true "dead internet theory" really is. What a rug pull.

Vitiate is the word I was grasping for.
Fraud vitiates contracts.

Sorry you bought so much of it.

good, I hope he shuts it down

It was never about making money. It was about taking back the narrative machine.

What if that was the goal all along?

Nobody here drinks water let alone tap water

It's not about the money. He hates the they/them cult and the media.

Twitter is the AOL of modern communication. The town square. The New York Times that everyone can write for. The Carrier pigeon of keyboards.

/thread
Any Forums is basically Twitter shitty comment section

Twitter has a lot of value but he proabably overpaid based on the recent stock market crash. Also its going to take a lot of money paying all the trannies severance and changing the toxic SJW culture.

its just a really easy way to see what people are saying and its more freewheeling than reddit.