How come these mass shooters almost never get in visible gun battles with the police?

How come these mass shooters almost never get in visible gun battles with the police?

Attached: james holmes booking.jpg (719x941, 259.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come they all look possessed?

white privilege

Because when the police show up they either surrender or unalive them self.

Attached: christchurch arrest.png (921x515, 525.17K)

Cause the whole purpose is to spread as much anarchy as possible to their "hurt" and "ostracization" to the general public, when they were just incel freaks who deserved all the hate they got.

Most of them are difficult to see.

Attached: 1000B918-EC95-4F3B-96D6-0503F4875F5D.jpg (1050x2019, 464.8K)

>we have the mass shooter in custody
>en route to Burger King

Attached: dylann roof arrest.jpg (1920x1080, 194.77K)

Accidentally edited out *demonstrate their pain*.

Saint Bowers attacked the synagogue and then engaged the pigs when they showed up. He was able to repel the SWAT team. Fucking champ.

Maybe it's life imitating art
>mkultra

Attached: conspiracy-theory-mel-gibson-julia-roberts-1997-c-warner-brotherscourtesy-E5N8M2.jpg (861x1390, 194.72K)

You have video of that?

north hollywood shootout was caught by heli
youtube.com/watch?v=wZg4mcYkIwU

wrd these guys robbed a bank in plates, LAPD had never dealt with plates before and their couldn't penetrate it.
eventually they went down medieval style, from bullets that made it into chinks between the plates.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

his arrest video is so funny. youd think he got pulled over for not turning on his blinker.

do you have a single fact to back that up? Or is it just police making shit up. how about some body cam footage. no? too bad

Drugs, that guy was drugged and then set up to appear like he did that

and if I remember correctly there was a lot of weird shit going on. I think they found him out by his car or something

Can I carry your weapon? Shine your boots? Backrub perhaps?

The media added a pic of Cruz holding an AIRSOFT pistol and shopped in an AR.

Attached: nikolas cruz parkland media shopped.jpg (683x1159, 512.15K)

because they are cowards

Fuck I forgot picrel

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.12K)

Not just body armor vests, they had that shit wrapped around their arms and legs too. Cops ran to local gun store to comandeer real weapons during this event and is why they carry rifles in the squad cars now. For how shitty a cops aim usually is, based on bystanders killed on the regular, ask yourself how much training they have on the ol rifle range?

thank you for the corrections

Ok Moshe

Attached: live merchant.jpg (1024x576, 36.26K)