Black Man Who Fatally Shot 63yo Grandma Found Not Guilty

>Tyrell Shiggins was found not guilty this friday after being charged with the murder of 63 year old grandmother Edith Brown. The jury deliberated for a short time before turning over a not guilty verdict for the 23 year old man, who was accused of shooting and killing the elderly woman in a botched robbery attempt. The defense argued that Shiggins was provoked by Brown after she called him a racial slur during the robbery which occurred at the Ramada Inn she worked at. Tyrell, who had been unemployed due to COVID, explained that the robbery was "necessary inorder to feed my kids" after losing his foodstamps in a house fire, and that Edith Brown called him a racial slur after he pointed a gun at her and demanded money. Shiggins mother was seen crying in joy after the verdict announcement, and stated she planned to file civil suit against the city for the injustice done against her son. The Shiggins family GoFundMe received over $400k in donations, which Tyrell later tweeted would be going towards "new shoes and a Tesla to drive my momma to work". City officials later that day stated they were dropping their charges against Tyrell that had to do with unemployment fraud, after activists pleaded with the city to "end the systematic racism" that has tarnished Detroit's reputation.

cnn.com/news/02/06/22/tyrell-shiggins-found-innocent/index.html

Attached: THIS IS WHY EVERY NIGGER SHOULD BE GASSED. KILL EVERY NIGGER. GAS THEM ALL. STUPID NIGGER APES ARENT HUMAN THEYRE APES.gif (279x270, 3.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/news/02/06/22/OP-is-a-lying-faggot-tranny/index.html
rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news

Not guilty?
The video literally proves he's guilty

Funny one glowie. Funny but fake af

a jury of not your peers

niggers butcher whites by the tens of thousands and then get rewarded for it with our money. think about that next time someone throws around anti white hate phrases like, "racist".

Such stupidity. They not only let the nigger free but the mother is even suing the city and will make even more money from their nigger scheme

It’s fucking disgusting and it makes me hate niggers even more

Why can’t we just pull Tulsa riots again? We have more and bigger guns. These niggers are going too far and we must get rid of them from our world .

Kill his mom first.

Where’s the article?

its fake

racebaiters racebaiting

I shiggins diggins

Attached: YLVTTdO.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Still, same thing.

White people need to bring back Blood Fueds.

I have some McCoys as first cousins.

My Great Grandparents participated in a fued before WW2 .

Even if its fake, fuck niggers.

This person does not exist.

But the video does.
And that, some say, is enough.

either you’re a fucking hella bored neckbeard having fun watching Any Forums grab hella bait, lefty pol being bored, or a fucking alphabet soup faggot. either way fuck off.

fuck your White Supremacy, chud

Kike laws made this into a reality.
Release them hundreds of times because of sob stories and zero accountability.
That system is in place all over the western world.

cnn.com/news/02/06/22/OP-is-a-lying-faggot-tranny/index.html

This actually is fake news, the nigger in video is real though

>memeflag
>accepts fake story as true
bot or retard?

friends, race war when?

wow you actually ruined my night for about 15 seconds
some poor Any Forumscel is going to cite this fake incident during an argument about the justice system, i wish i could be there for that

so, do you always just believe shit on Any Forums without clicking links?

Holy shit but THIS ONE is real?

>a fucking hella bored neckbeard
please go back to tiktok until youre 18 holy fuck

>gets mad at OP for posing fake shit
>Proceeds to sperg out and bump thread
Reddit?

What does it say about our justice system that this was entirely believable?

hicks and nigs deserve each other

Attached: 1639397929127.jpg (640x830, 129.49K)

Cuckservatives, libcucks and Cops are the funniest people to get killed by niggers. Why don't you faggots realize they aren't "people".

Fuck niggers anyway.

I think it is some cnn bot collecting metrics on who is checking links.

wow
It's like
It's like

they're trying to get different groups of people to hate each other, distracting them with manufactured grievances (by guess who) while they continue to rob us all and coerce our children into vulnerable opportunities for them to groom

I mean, in Minecraft

maybe we should start meeting these folks in person, to calmly express our personal opinions and feelings of why they're wrong

maybe we should start with people who work at cnn

maybe with the person that wrote this article.

You know.....
In Minecraft

Attached: 1652652241827.png (972x1108, 34.38K)

das justice n sheeit
rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html

Attached: CE151872-3194-40BD-B499-69AC13A0112D.jpg (1024x1008, 75.11K)

this guy is going on a spree, fourth fake article i've seen from the op now in the past hour

holy shit she's got a front butt

Attached: 1651352377953.jpg (640x746, 40.59K)

Neckbeard detected

It’s fake, kill yourself OP.