Black Father Commits Suicide After Being Denied Foodstamps

>Davante Marquis, a 30 year old father from Dallas, committed suicide after being denied access to the SNAP program, which feeds over 3 million Texans a year. Activists are now blowing the whistle on the incident, and calling for an investigation into Marquis' death, and for felony charges to be pressed against the government employees responsible for Marquis' rejection.

>"Davante Marquis was yet another innocent and precious black life claimed by the institutional racism of our white leaders, and the employees responsible, as well as their families, should be held accountable for their part in upholding white supremacy" said local activist Tamara Davis, who organized a peaceful protest and car rally outside a shopping mall the day after the video of Marquis death was circulated on social media.
>Marquis family has raised over raised over $230,000 on GoFundMe, after starting a page to crowdfund money for Marquis' childrens school supplies, food, and a vehicle to take them to school. The money went to Tamara Smith, the mother of three of Marquis' children, who purchased a Dodge Hellcat. She is also receiving legal council pro bono whilst pursuing a 3 million dollar wrongful death suit against the state of Texas.

cnn.com/2021/05/03/news/Davante-Marquis-Suicide-Houston/index.html

Attached: NO FOOD STAMPS MEANS NIGGER GOES APE SHIT. YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL WOMAN EVER. YOU WILL NEVER PASS. YOUR PARENTS LAUGH AT U.gif (419x429, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UsGcg1icSyA
cnn.com/2021/05/03/news/Davante-Marquis-Suicide-Houston/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a taxpayer, I don't see any problem with this

>Marquis family has raised over raised over $230,000 on GoFundMe, after starting a page to crowdfund money for Marquis' childrens school supplies, food, and a vehicle to take them to school.
>The money went to Tamara Smith, the mother of three of Marquis' children, who purchased a Dodge Hellcat.
pic related,msrp $63000

Attached: hellcat.jpg (1200x672, 183.39K)

Couldn’t even do a flip

Attached: F90845CA-6CFC-42CF-A464-54C0877993A1.jpg (988x1034, 1016.86K)

you can't even legally fit 2 parents and 3 children in that vehicle, though i guess it works for single mother + 3

>dead nigger doesn't drain taxpayer money
>niggers and faggots pay to raise his children instead
literally everybody wins.
Literally what's the bad part?

fucking kek love me some dead niggers

we should not be paying for over emotional retards to breed.

I bet she crashes it within the year

Was hoping someone would cap this.

LOL

LMAO

so kino

They would rather die than wok. Wow

Noice...think I could double that amt if I convince my wife to jump?

Attached: 1652697162068.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Chally wally

>who purchased a Dodge Hellcat
accidentally let out a very loud laugh forgetting my wagie neighbors have work in the morning

>nigger was victim of whi-
Stopped reading right there
/slide thread

Why do so many people just quietly kill themselves due to poverty instead of killing some ultra rich people or bankers/developers/politicians first?

Not a glowie-provocateur, nor is this my own intention, just genuinely curious.

>niggers default to sucking dick
hate to see it

Because they are retarded and think the real problem individuals are untouchable.

Vid related
youtu.be/UsGcg1icSyA

>Davante Marquis
That's a black name alright.

Because they are cowards

>precious black life

Attached: 6c356ef2a0db3263.jpg (720x427, 22.86K)

>investigation into Marquis' death, and for felony charges to be pressed against the government employees responsible for Marquis' rejection.
I guess niggers can never be responsible for they're own fuck ups now can they.

Good. This is the best news I’ve ever read in my life. Fuck parasites and fuck niggers.

One less nigger. I fail to see the problem.

>cnn.com/2021/05/03/news/Davante-Marquis-Suicide-Houston/index.html
link dont work. video old as fuck. op sucks my balls

>precious black life

Their*

“Felony charges to whoever didn’t give this lazy nigger parasite free shit”

And this is why niggers are not compatible with civilization. This is why everyone I know was brainwashed to think niggers were eternal victims and now 9/10 of people I know in every profession use the word nigger without even checking to see if you are red pilled.

This almost got me until the Hellcat part but solid kek

>Black Father Commits Suicide
Hohoho.

I for one am shocked!

Broken bucks down at chucks.
Also:
>A Nigger
>Actually denied gibs for once
Maybe there is hope for the future after all.

Attached: 1648512408933.gif (444x654, 1.78M)

>calling for an investigation into Marquis' death
Looks like the ground did it

What do you guys think about food boxes instead of food stamps?

>all these threads with the same format
>gif
>long greentext story
>error cnn article
what in the fuck is going on
is it bots?

Attached: 1537563563096.jpg (1242x1878, 331.82K)

Wait. THIS IS FUCKING FAKE, YOU IDIOTS.

So many newfags on here. None of this happened, it's probably a bot post.

Another single mother with money. What could go wrong.

You guys know this is completely fake right?

That nigger wouldn't like it in Canada. We have no such thing as food stamps, EBT, or SNAP.
Get your ass to the food bank and be happy with what they provide you, or fucking starve.

>yet another innocent and precious black life

Attached: hidden4.png (800x800, 88.15K)