>Do psychedelics they said

>You'll be illuminated they said
>Your mind will be unlocked they said
Then why the fuck is my last memory from the experience being assfucked by some demon? I've thrown the whole batch in the trash, that shit was traumatizing as fuck

Attached: shroom.png (2048x2048, 137.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9BvNAUvcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

took too much

I took 5 grams

I don't believe that happened on shrooms. Shrooms are mild and extremely fun. LSD is stronger but still fun. On both shrooms and LSD you know you're hallucinating. It's very obvious.

DMT on the other hand. I was tortured once on DMT and it was the most frightening experience of my life. But your pic suggests you did shrooms. So I don't believe you.

hallucinogens amplify whatever thoughts and emotions you already have. if you were assfucked by a demon, that's what you went into your trip with. sounds like youre a fag.

Explain your experience in detail. That sounds insane and possibly how your hell would look like. Have you done gay shit user?

Lol based revelations are demons raping you

I grew shrooms, you either have eaten wack shrooms (Most likely) or you didn't take enough.

holy shit dude that is waaaay too much. you're supposed to take 1-2 max especially if you're inexperienced. wtf 5?

Do you always lie? Because what you just wrote is 100% bullshit.

That's too much and guess what. That demon is ass fucking you whether you take them or not. It's just that now you know. You're probably a masturbator.

Attached: tumblr_e544d28b2fb08100e985dcfc70e618e1_0e343341_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 133.16K)

Take .2 a day with horny goat weed as well as 10,000 ui of vitamin D + k2. As well as

Only the most low class trash retards think that by actually poisoning yourself into a state of delusion are you getting smarter or able to learn things that you couldn’t whilst being completely sober.

Cry harder you junkie faggots and I hope you overdose on a bad batch.

Fucking liar, you don't see that level of hallucinations on shrooms, they're distortions at best. I do shrooms every two weeks. Have done 7g twice. OP is a disinformation fed.

>wtf 5?
Wow you’re a weak ass pussy.

Youre a pussy is what happened

good job taking the forbidden fruit have fun toiling innawoods

You're just showing what a low iq faggot coward you are.

You took too much.

>I was tortured once on DMT
story?

Think harder, my man! what could it mean? what are u hiding from us and urself?

You should not do any psychedelics that often. Once a month max

Lol, I met a demon on LSD idk why this stuff is so heavily promoted.

Awww baby gonna cry about something he knows nothing about?

>Only the most low class trash retards
also world class neuropsychologists and psychiatrists

If you genetically inclined to be paranoid schizophrenic or mental illnesses narcotics only speed up the process not cause them.

Attached: CrisXcruX.jpg (960x1280, 174.77K)

think harder, my man! the demon is living inside u

I've met several elves and demons yet I'm still kicking

>literally does hard drugs that destroy the brain
>has the nerve to call anyone low IQ
Looks like those drugs are already doing a number on you - keep it up, you’re totally not just severely depressed and desperately numbing the pain.

Probably is to some extent my left pupil would wink when I asked it questions.

Aka jews

you have to kill the demon or and overpower it

I learned humanity is a low vibrational state and this is probably hell. Hence the gay demon fucking.

>Then why the fuck is my last memory from the experience being assfucked by some demon?
Because your mind is so weak that it got overpowered by the lowest of entities. Obviously midwits should never take them

Take your meds you ass gaped faggot

You get out what you put in. You're either lying or a profoundly disturbed human being

Attached: 1607925178305.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: nigg.png (500x501, 556.75K)

damn who is this cutie patootie

That's something a demon would say.
It basically expressed humans are wild animals and without their systems of control it would be mayham.
Idk it was a shitty experience.

psychedelics open your mind to demons. you are literally giving demons rights to your soul.

you got assfucked as a kid.

that's precisely why LSD is so heavily promoted user
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9BvNAUvcU
LSD is glowie shit that they used to make everyone into communist hippies, that's why it was so heavily promoted by the establishment and grateful dead glowie fags. its whole purpose is to prevent hitler type personalities from developing

>its whole purpose is to prevent hitler type personalities from developing

It literally does the exact opposite of that. Many people are spiritually awakened and develop "radical" political views as a result of taking psychedelic drugs. Thats why theyre illegal dumbass.