SHE WAS ONLY 17 YOU SICK FUCK

SHE WAS ONLY 17 YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: woow.jpg (1144x1408, 341.35K)

This seems perhaps the most harmless variant of this shit I've ever encountered.

SHE WAS ONLY 17 YEARS 364 DAYS 23 HOURS 59 MINUTES 59 SECONDS AND 999 MILLISECONDS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

lol this dude won the lottery in divorce court he couldn't have been happier when he found that ipad

fuck trying to cover for your wife take that shit straight to the cops

Sounds hot.

Attached: Kek.gif (250x175, 267.5K)

>lol this dude won the lottery in divorce court he couldn't have been happier when he found that ipad
no, that dude won the fucking lottery and then burned the ticket. Divorce? Nigga could have been having threesomes with his wife and a prime 17-year-old. What a fag

/thread
The dude is low testosterone

Nice

Attached: 8F71C2CB-84D5-4596-896B-B74C04992AFA.jpg (1008x1024, 135.05K)

Yes and then get accused of grooming and rape when they regret
You simps are pathetic
Seek Christ I'm begging you

SICK FUCK. HOLY SHIT I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

simp? do you even know what a simp is you retarded leaf? And no thanks on adopting your jewish religion.

This. Listen to the man from the dog-fucking country.

wow

instead of waiting for her to turn 18 and capitalize on the situation

the fucking husband GOES TO THE PRINCIPAL

that's so much gayer than going to the police

he deserves to be tortured for stupidity

there is an over abundance of flagrantly un-christ like behavior on the board these days

Lazy bitch. 16 is legal pedo here in the south.

Yahoo is free.

she looks 28

I met my wife when she was 16. Still together 14 years later.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST DATE A NONROASTIE 17 YEAR OLD YOU HAVE TO DATE A OLD HAG
Why are leftoids like this

Imagine staying after you find out your wife has not only been cheating on you but also a dyke. He got very lucky to get out from a dyke marriage

i hate the antichrist
type god, jew

The rules for trusted positions are different
Pretty hot though

>tfw same height as female

Lol, engaged in sexual activity, not had sex. Females can’t have sex42ayj with each other.

typical white whore genes

amazing the justice system has time for this shit when there are literal thousands of retards who need to have their license pulled for being shitty drivers and contributing to the 50K deaths per year. That's an entire small town, dead, each year, because the government allows absolute retards to drive a car so they can get to their wage slave job making some sick fuck capitalist rich. Government too busy enforcing some bible thumper religion despite the illegality of doing so via the constitution.
Would you like to know more about the next great civil war where white christian lunatics are all killed in the streets?

Not again!

>i hate the antichrist
cringe>type god, jew
right, I'm a jew because I don't follow your jewish religion and worship your jewish god. jews can type god. God is an anglo word derived from the Nordic God Wotan. Jews have no restrictions from typing this or saying this. What they are forbidden from saying is Yahweh, or YHVH. But you don't know this because you're a cringe teenage christcuck and probably a "groyper."

It's less harmful if the teacher was male. Homosexuality is an abomination.

12 years old is peak female breeding age.