Why are stoners so in denial about their addiction?

Why are stoners so in denial about their addiction?

Attached: GettyImages-672213679-2681a8d52b0543e1834bdafac3643dd1.jpg (1885x1414, 373.13K)

Who?

Why do you make this thread every 20 minutes?

Because the people who KNOW they're addicted, are self-aware enough yo NOT be insufferable.

back when i smoked everyday, i wasn't in denial at all, i would admit i was addicted
it's not a hard addiction to break though

>says the faggot who drinks a handle of vodka a day

of course not. i'm a raging pot addict, been smoking for about five years and cranked it up even more since the lockdowns.

I'm not addicted, I just want to be high all the time

I mean you have to be pretty fucked to not be able to quit stoning people. Religion effects the same part of the brain as many drugs
Maybe smoking cannabis could be a helpful alternative to Islam, as you cant develop a physical addiction to it.
Say what you want about cannabis smokers but its obvious less risky than participating in islamic honor killings.

lol why hate on stoners, give us all a break nancy.

Go back to your desert mohammand and stop raping and then stoning your white women victims

I am on a 2 month long break right now after smoking off and on for the first few months of the year. Didn’t have a single issue sleeping, eating, or being irritated. I am unironically not addicted and I do stop whenever I want to.

I'm not in denial. I'm working on it, but my alcohol addiction was way worse. Don't think I'll ever quit weed, just not smoke it all the time, been there before.

You’re addicted to ____
>no I’m not
Well if you’re not addicted to ____, you’re not allowed to touch it, drink it, eat it, smoke it; or it’s proof you’re addicted.

Because fuck you, I do what I want

God gave us a sleeping pill and retards smoke it all day. Fuck them, let them piss their lives away chasing lols and doom scrolling, shouldn't be illegal.

1pbtid
Any Forums is truly dead

This will easily become a 300 post thread with OP remaining at 1 post. Sage

I’m addicted to weed like you’re addicted to adderall. Fuck off.

I quit smoking pot last week. Addiction is a symptom of being a faggot.

Attached: 1652546341350.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

It helps me reflect and not over-react. Hence it allows me to make better long-term decisions. If used correctly it is a natural pressure release valve and sleep-aid

i only smoke after 10pm

addiction is a strong and variable word
I smoke almost every evening, i also drink coffee every morning, im a little pissed off if circumstance prevents me from having a morning coffee but im not gonna lose my shit. Same with weed, if for what ever reason i dont have any of an evening its not ideal, but ill carry on as normal. I'm not gonna head down the docks and and take a shot up the arse for all the bong hits in the world, no matter the day i've had.
So i dont know, am i addicted? or do i just enjoy an evening blaze?

Yep this sure sounds like someone who stopped a thing for a week

They cling like retards to the concept of "at least it's not as bad as alcohol" like this smooth brain and handwave away the negative consequences of being a stoner (besides being an annoying dickhead).

They are all so defensive about it too. Every alcoholic will be the first to admit they are an alcoholic before downing another glass and laughing about their own misfortune. Weed users will fly into an intelligible cope-rage if you dare suggest they are addicted or need to stop. Their entire personality revolves around being a drug user, it's pathetic. Que the posters who are leaping to explain that they smoke weed and have a job etc like anyone gives a fuck lol

its plant from God

weed is medicine

I smoke weed every day because it’s better than poisoning myself with alcohol every day

As someone that's been addicted to physically addictive stuff vs psychological stuff it's really different. (Only drug I use is weed these days)Most people won't see it as an addiction because there's not any direct withdrawal effects. Hell, even going cold turkey off caffeine can give you a wicked headache. An opiate withdrawal makes you non-functional and ill. Benzos (i.e. Xanax) withdrawal will cause seizures.

So is someone who smokes everyday addicted? Yeah, probably. But it's not the same type of addiction. It throws off your appetite and sleeping schedule but it's relatively not hard to overcome.

Nobody gets "addicted" to weed. Some have a weed-smoking habit that is intense, but there are no cravings involved, hence no addiction. And there are many, like me, who smoke a limited amount and whose minds are boggled by those talking about smoking multiple grams every day.

Weak people will abuse substances. Strong people moderate their behavior. This applies to all consumption for enjoyment.

cuz social media says its not addictive

I smoke weed every day and often abstain for a week at a time for work travel. It's never an issue, I just don't have an appetite.
Take my nicotine away on the other hand and it's not good.

media brainwashing

Why are you so obsessed about weed if you dont smoke? Theres no logical reason for you to even think about it.

Attached: E603C22B-2FB0-4F19-A40D-83833F821A9D.jpg (480x602, 83.67K)

It's a good herb. The Lord put it in the earth.

Dude weed cures cancer and makes watching Rick and Morty like 1000% better, I just stay high in my room dude it's hella fun and shit lmaoooo

Attached: dkujxej6zf661.jpg (640x853, 55.09K)

I smoke weed every day because im a danger to society and throw violent autistic rages if i dont. Anyway. I quit nicotine cold turkey 3 weeks ago (again). Still grinding my teeth and dreaming about cigs.

yeah im addicted, its the only medication i will ever take because id rather die sucking down a plant than be a pillhead zombie pharma slave

Used to be a Stoner from 2011 until 2019. Smoking weed everyday. Never smoked at work, always after work. I quited the habbit because in 2017 i spent 5 days vomiting 24/7. I went to doctor and they found shit, blood result everything ok. I wrote in the internet about cannabis hyperemesis...and the determinant clue was that only hot showers were able to stop that violent and continuous nausea. I quited weed with no problem despite being a hardcore smoker, so i confirm you weed does not cause addiction.

>I smoke big sativa when I go workout early in the morning
>black sabbath always
>come home to write d&d campaign
>don't give a fuck I have rent paid

Attached: signal-2022-05-12-14-45-28-006.jpg (2048x1046, 208.75K)

too high to remember

Being sober is very depressing. I'd take anything that makes me high (maybe except for meth and opioids).

I can pass a piss test, how about you?

Because they want to cope
>T.stoner