User, all I asked of you was to repent and follow me, and you would have eternal life in my kingdom

>user, all I asked of you was to repent and follow me, and you would have eternal life in my kingdom
How do you respond?

Attached: A21F71A4-A7F9-4525-8CB0-B40B3307BC28.jpg (1170x1408, 293.71K)

He also said you have to do the works of his father. I don't know why you debate over that. It's why I'm not a Christian: he said word for word that you must have faith in Him AND do the works of His Father. I take Christianity more seriously than you, and I'm not a Christian, that's how badly you understand your own religion.

Attached: 1652849614359.jpg (1080x1920, 831.04K)

Repent and follow me
>UHHMM ACKCHUALLY YOU MEAN I HAVE TO DO THE WORKS OF YOUR FATHER? YEAH, NO THANKS, BUD. I’M GONNA GET BACK TO MY WORLDLY PLEASURES

Attached: FDE82D21-A4F2-4CA0-9772-5769EBD3620E.gif (434x498, 1.32M)

already have.
christ is king.

Heaven is a Gift. ACTS 16:30-31
The Kingdom of God is something imanent. Demas lost the Kingdom of God, but not his Salvation. King Saul lost the Kingdom of God, but not his Salvation.

Amen

Immanent*

CHRIST IS KING

Eternal life? I've already got it. How could I live in any kingdoms forever, if all kingdoms fall, all things that are conditioned fall and rise and fall again.

No thank you, Rebbe Yeshua Bar Yosef, I have another Teacher and his words are greater, his promise gentler, his roar louder, and his delivery of greater satisfaction.

Attached: 952686801.jpg (1019x1600, 970.78K)

it's existence.
the person falls away from, but existence does not fall.
christ is how you don't fall away.

I believe in the salvation of Jesus Christ, but that's not my own way to salvation
>WORKS OF YOUR FATHER
What is this?

Sentimentality for and against the good and bad respectively strangles spirituality. One must look beyond such meagre contingencies to the universal absolutes. Sin doesn't exist otherwise you must accept God created sin.
>but muh free will
Not an argument. Being able to choose a sinful action presupposes that it already exists. Who made this I wonder? Only man because he chooses to exalt the contingent over the universal. Contemplate the Forms and despise Matter.

Existence is in a state of falling apart and bring remade. Existence is like a great fire, existence is aflame with suffering, craving, and thirst. You want to suffer and crave and thirst forever?
This is the delusion of Bhava-taṇhā, the desire to exist forever as one eternal thing.

Nothing made of or related to the operation of anything is eternal or unchanging.

fuck off jew

fuck off kike

Attached: 1645158070811.jpg (765x1024, 236.1K)

I actually agree, humanity would get tired of eternal life.

All beings, from demons to ghosts to insects to dogs to humans to alien beings to gods, all are living the false life of Samsara. The good news is that Samsara is not eternal, but lasts only until one makes the effort to bring their attatchment to it to an end. To quench cravings, to end delusions, and to reject this false eternal life, and to reject false eternal death.

Where the fuck have you been the last 2,000+ years?

Although I feel lost of place, I'm sorry but your kingdom is not calling me. I like where I am. Even if my time is brief, I'd like to stay and fade away with the cosmos that I witnessed. Even if I'll be here alone in the ultimate desolation.

I did. I don't want to go to Hell, it's probably at best like this life and this life for the most part is shit. Thank you based Jesus.

Attached: Great-Tribulation.jpg (1200x630, 155.03K)

fuck off effeminate jewish faggot

No you don't. You WILL die. After that is judgement. You'll be judged by your sin if you don't accept salvation through Christ.

Save the nonbelievers or you won't save me, for I have known all my life that there exist virtuous people who are not of the faith.

I'm doing my best, you know exactly why I'm not fully following you if or when I'm not, I'm still trying to figure that out and I ask for your mercy and strength in this endeavor.

>source
>words written by jews

jewish pedophiles can repent and enter your kingdom at a moment's notice, i'm good Rabbi Yeshua.

Of course I will die. Just like you will. You and I have died many many times, and been born many many times.
Sometimes we have been animals, sometimes men, sometimes women, sometimes gods, sometimes demons, sometimes ghosts.
We have flown to the Heavenly realms on our karma, we have been dragged to the Hellish realms by our karma, we have been trapped in the animal world by our karma, and we have been all manner of men and women by our karma.
The question is, are you done being dragged around by your karmas?

This guy is dumb don't listen to him.
>alien beings
no proof
>gods
Theres only one God.
>no eternal life/death
You either go in God's presence or separated from God for eternity. Your soul doesn't end. Poos are dumb cow worshippers, moslems are right about them.

You are still not real and that religion is evil by its plain language:

Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

Jephthah Burns His Daughter

“At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, “If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

“So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. “My daughter!” he cried out. “My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back.” And she said, “Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies....

Attached: yaoguai.jpg (2420x3232, 459.8K)

I'd say you have something in your personality that is malfunctioning. You assume you're correct on this one then take it one step further by saying to people I'm great but your broken and lucky for you I came along to fix you. The kicker is there's no way either way that you or I can PROVE whether you are correct bit that doesn't matter. You'll continue to bug the fuck out of people because regardless you KNOW your right because your feelers tell you so. It's arrogant, condescending, and a mental disorder. Fix yourself or whatever "sin" of the past you feel you can bury so deep that no one will ever know under all the people you "witness" to. Btw you know the most unreliable evidence in a trial? eyewitnesses! But your not even that unless you've seen Jesus, God, heaven or he'll while awake. Then again you may also be schizophrenic. Quit trying to straighten everyone else's rug Karen. We're happy for you.

You WILL have sweaty, intimate baby making sex with a jewess.
You WILL take leave of your racial senses as her massive khazarian milkers helicopter with your thrusts
You WILL forsake your God as you feel her legs wrap around you
You WILL lock eyes and proclaim your undying love for her as you cum together
You WILL have Jewish children with her
>Verification not required white boi
Submit to jewess

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 110.5K)

I forgot how the religious spam their moronic ramble threads to propergate their fiction to those stupid enough to believe them.

Attached: 1649303317908.png (722x695, 347.56K)

There are as many kinds of intelligent beings as all the drops of water in all the oceans of all the Earth. And of them, each of us has lived more lives than all the grains of sands of all the deserts of all the Earth.
There are all manners of gods in the Heavenly realms, who live lives of pleasure and luxury and satisfaction for a long long time, and who die just as men do.

>You either go in God's presence or separated from God for eternity. Your soul doesn't end. Poos are dumb cow worshippers, moslems are right about them.
Of course your soul doesn't end! You don't have a soul, you dont live forever, die forever, or both or neither. Eternalism and nihilism both are false. No need to cower in submissive fear of Isvara(creator deity, Demiurge, Yahweh, or Rebbe Yeshua Bar Yosef).

Can't help but wonder if you say this yet have taken the jab? If not good for you if you mean it. IMHO btw just curious.

>How do you respond?
Fuck off kike

I don't want eternal life I want my existence to end when I die. I don't want to go heaven, purgatory, or hell. Does he offer that?

Based follower of an Aryan and non-Jewish religion

fuck off, yaldabaoth. i don't serve demons.

Not true, dummy. You and I have only been born once and will die only once. Stop saying false things. This is what cow shit worshipping does to you. Stop being dumb. Judgement day is real because God doesn't let any sin go.
The 10 Commandments were directly from God.

I’d spit in its face and strike him over the head knowing that it was a grey terrestrial.

>when your religion is so right, the US government studies it.
>still promotes christcuckery to the masses
lol, they obviously don't want people to wake up.

Attached: humanchakrasconfirmedbyUSgov.png (266x534, 32.09K)

Get off my lawn.
/Ka-chik/