Is this the future of America?

What causes a 'parent' to push this tranny shit on their kid?

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1526614394964037632

Attached: 12.png (1455x1781, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who knows
Complete mystery

Attached: 1652849035613.jpg (1080x1920, 910.83K)

Lol that kid looks gay, my kid would bully the shit out of him for dressing like a faggot, God I love my son and family

No. It's the present of America. Are your fucking eyes closed?

Women take out their hate for men and their husband/ex-husband on their sons

your son growing up to live in a society around these freaks is no laughing matter

It's the present of America and sanctioned by the establishment

youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk

Attached: Police and masonry.jpg (720x706, 134.6K)

That is absolutely horrible. Up until a few years ago I never imagined that parents could be so insane as to do this shit to their kids.
So many people alive today need to burn in hell

Because pediatricians will tell the parents that their child has gender dysphoria, and that the only medically approved treatment is puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and removal of their genitals.

Attached: trans industry.png (476x231, 18.76K)

We need to find what state she lives in and call child protective services on her

We need Islam and we need it now. I'm convinced it's the only force capable of stopping this disgusting form of social jewery.

Yeah, because the social workers that are mostly pedos, groomers, and faggots will totally do something about it.

No. What needs to happen is this kids father needs to shoot the mother, not even in minecraft.

Poor kid, ngmi

Yeah blame faceless medical workers instead of parents...

Satan

They're pedophiles and they're now realising they can be public about it

It’s part of the antiWhite meta-narrative. White people, who from the cradle, have been inundated with antiWhite messages, themes and images.

Under the antiWhite system, it is preferable White women not have White children at all, and through the induced guilt, neuroticism, shame and self loathing, White women learn that their bodies are unworthy, their phenotype is simply not worth anything or worth preserving. The antiWhite system must necessarily manifest self destructive thoughts and behaviors.

In the event the White woman’s mind and spirit is not totally obliterated, and against all odds produced White offspring. If she has not internalised the belief her womb is the seat of all evil, she will take antiWhite actions, to harm her children, specifically White male children.

Under the antiWhite system. White males are the definitive form of wickedness. The White mother looking to save her son from being and oppressor in “Whiteness”, can no longer process this is an innocent child.

So she will seek feminise the male child and if possible genitally mutilate him as a form of penance and pacification.

Under her antiWhite delusions, she wrongly believes she is freeing her son, from developing into the demon the antiWhite narrative told her, he is.

>What causes a 'parent' to push this tranny shit on their kid?
The algorithm.

Mom takes videos of her normal son playing baseball and with toy trucks? She'll never trend. Mom takes a video of her son in a dress talking about tranny shit? Millions of likes, followers, trending, internet game. This mom is playing the algorithm. Delete the algorithm and she'll raise her son normal.

As crazy and disgusting the future of America will be, wouldn’t it be insanely fucking entertaining to see an entire generation of brainwashed LGBT Transfreaks run this country? Accelerate my friends, accelerate. Laughing will ease the pain.

Attached: 94748496.jpg (1024x917, 112.45K)

It's clearly not the kids fault lol

What an awful video though

Someone's doing the surgeries and prescribing the hormones and drugs (and not just for gender shit, kids get prescribed a ton of stuff).

And they all need to pay

Leftist ideology is and always has been about paedophilia and molesting children.

Attached: John_Money.jpg (175x175, 25.74K)