Bleaching is cope

If whites are 10% of the global population, then the other 90% is nonwhite. How the fuck is bleaching a realistic idea then. Only with some kind of sperm bank operation could anything remotely close to bleaching occur. Definitely not happening using white women.

>But we can bleach the nonwhites in our country!

There's billions of them. Some will always find their way in. You can't be a bleacher if you ain't thinking globally. And when you think globally, you see how unrealistic it is

Attached: bleach.jpg (500x500, 86.92K)

Theyre already bleached. Asians are bleached. Indians are bleached. African Americans are half bleached. The racial admixture has occurred. The more bleached you are the more youre exalted within your "race". Mixed race says they have no place. But its the 1 drop rule where they are exalted as the pinnacles of what is achievable within their "race"

I'm sorry I just don't find Latinas or Asians that attractive. If one came on to me, I would but they are not my first choice. I only date black and white girls.

Pic related. Google picked up on their racism. Its one of the images that now pops up under "black model"

Attached: fb-image-sharing-dashboard_5a998f04de9cc.jpg (1200x630, 183.31K)

Also I just noticed its CGI with "white" hominid traits and their skin blasted black as night.

Attached: 00virus-africa-deaths9-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1800x1800, 794.55K)

The only nonwhites that you can produce white children with are middle eastern people

Lies. Also gross. Ill let my dick do the talking to determine what is and isnt breedable.

>spend 5 years doing mental gymnastics to justify your COOM based fetish family
>your goblina career-wife shits out one elliot rodger or kelly baltazar tier mutant with massive identity problems
>in the 5 years it took you to make frankenstein's monster, your wife's not-so-distant orcish relatives have been multiplying like rabbits and immigrating by the dozens
white race status: saved

Cherry picking. This is what happens when your guatemalan goblina steals your sperms in the night in hopes to gib jose a better future. Maybe your genes where just...lesser. Praise this ladies sacrifice for her off spring.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 315.69K)

this dude was all like: I think maria's stole muh sperms last night??!!...Whatever Im rich..I was probably just going to chunk it on a sock anyway..I can handle the blowback to protect maria. Stand up Democrat right here.

fucking shadow people

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 00.05.12.png (93x112, 10.55K)

i would honestly fuck right. the really dark Africans are beautiful

>mother blue eyes
>father blue eyes
>son brown eyes

hmmmmmm

Basically I am Latino. However, my forebearers kept wanting whiter and whiter kids.

>t. blond hair blue eyes

Protip: skin color was never the problem. I've known some coal black south/south east asian chicks that were hot as fuck. I have a very close south asian friend that is darker than 99% of africans.

The problem is niggers. It isn't their skin color. It's everything else.

I suspect most asians would agree (all 2 billion of them).

Yeah I was on a bus and this little asian girl kept covering her nose and said something stinks. But I didnt smell anything. Thats a problem. I smelled myself real close. Then smelled my gf and there was no smell. Now I wonder if she was picking up on something white people cant smell. Like we smell like spoiled milk but dont realize it. Imagine fucking someone that smells like rotten milk. Imagine wanting your kids to smell like that.

I think youre missing the whole chunk of this story.

Attached: OMPUDJV373ZD6ERFTVMFJAIXUM.jpg (415x309, 21.21K)

I've bred two latinas and my kids are super white looking

The argument is why White men want to uplift lesser races. Let them suffer in their own ignorance.

>white people

Attached: chan.jpg (1076x688, 163.77K)

While you are bleaching, many nonwhites are breeding your white women.

Just like you can smell sesame oil on asians

..Maybe I can work on my foot, shoe and sock hygiene. Id have to capture an asian to hold hostage to tell me when I do and do not smell and where its coming from. I really do not like to offend asians sense of smell. It feels niggardly.

Attached: 1520926699697.png (525x450, 55.34K)

Id say they dont smell at all or smell good. But Im not offended by too many smells. Heavy perfume smells make me angry tho.

I'm Latino.
I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm one of the white spics.

Attached: crying soijack.jpg (231x218, 15.61K)

Bleaching is a cope only because women assimilate races, not otherwise. They gave more DNA information to child.

You're right in that it would take an incredibly long time. But white genes are stronger long term. Most white traits are recessive, which makes them harder to select for - but also against. Once a dominant gene is selected against, it's dead and gone. When the same happens to a recessive, it goes and hides until it pops up back later again. That's why a nigger can randomly get blue eyes or whatever, for example, even when nobody in their family is known to have them.

Shit education system. Or weak genes...Slavic females are the superior organism.

weak men produce strong women.

Attached: istockphoto-157775237-612x612.jpg (612x612, 120.53K)

Men genes are weaker because we have only one x chromosome when women have two. Child is 66% woman genes and 33% man