Was it worth trading the housewife role for this?

Was it worth trading the housewife role for this?
The ammount of antidepressants consumed by modern women tell otherwise

Attached: 1652754941794.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

I just heard Death of a Salesman was being rewritten with a female lead. Fucking hate this woke era

How do you become a consultant at 22?
Don't you need some experience in the field first?

Seems fun, wish that was my life desu senpai ngl

No

Yes have a vagina and or be a (((minority))))

Attached: meeting.jpg (382x428, 23.6K)

hell

Attached: tired ted.jpg (700x699, 503.61K)

If my job now makes me want to kill myself I have no idea how I would survive a job like that. The feeling of having done nothing is the most demoralizing thing.

>Was it worth trading the housewife role for this?
>The ammount of antidepressants consumed by modern women tell otherwise
user, are you earning enough to keep housewife?
Because, I think it is the main problem with modern women

Day in the life of someone that is going to be empty and void of all emotions by age 30.

You’re in a slide thread.

22 is very young to be a consultant, I mean after 3 years i was competant on my dock but was by no means an expert. In fact 3 yrs experience is the end of what I would later consider the "danger period". I.E. where you are competent enough to do the day to day but haven't been there long enough to see the 1/100 fuckups that cost people bodyparts.

>Consultant
So a fake job where you do nothing all day except send emails and do zoom calls where a bunch of people do nothing?

Business or brand consulting has become a make-work job for rich girls. They don't actually do anything but companies like to keep young women around for the image.

I am and I make very little but own a house and a farm. Live simply and stop pretending we make less than our ancestors did. We are all rich.

Imagine going through that routine every day just so you can afford to do that routine every day. City people aren't even people. These are the cretins that will eat the bugs.

Who the fuck cares? Nerd.

Pretty much, but companies somehow find that valuable enough to pay you for it anyways.

This.

Engineering consultants can be wicked smart and useful to have around. I'm engaging one to help plan a new georedundant datacenter architecture and figure out how to adapt some legacy apps to it.

These business consultants are largely just paid to either brown-nose, check a box for "major decisions evaluated by outside party", look pretty, check a diversity box, or some combination thereof.

Gives a different perspective for that one chinese chick who was pushed in front of the subway in New York. She probably lived a very similar lifestyle to this

>user, are you earning enough to keep housewife?
Yes, that was literally my only plan in life since I could wipe my own ass. I accomplished it at about 23. Now, women don't want to.

Roasties have no conscience so they can do these jobs all day long. They love walking around and larping as high powered businesswomen. I usually put them in their place in meetings by just openly saying this is a waste of our time and could be done over email. Usually all my coworkers agree so they get flustered when they realize how unimportant they are to the company.

>Iran
Discarded

user. Are ypu seriously prete
nding social media doesn't mind rape women into being... Broken?

A lot of women fell for the Sex and The City meme. They really think they are important people when they are just another cog in the machine. Once she turns 40 she'll realize she gave up being a wife and mother to make powerpoints for $60k a year. At that point she'll be in for a long miserable 40 years where she will cope with wine and furbabies.

Attached: 1621336983929.jpg (1080x1080, 607.96K)

>want someday

Attached: 360_F_302786816_aLtnculDTrlG5eL0urv5endJecya9Kpa.jpg (540x360, 27.13K)

That webm is so overwhelmingly oppressive. It seems more like the opening scene from a cyberpunk dystopia film than a real lifestyle. I can't imagine living like that, much less WANTING to live like that. The television has really done a number on young women.