Project looking glass

May 18th, Assassination in Asia
in 0d 5h 22m 50s

>The next event in the timeline that must be prevented is May 18th. On this date, an operation will occur out of the public eye and not be reported in the media. The operation will take place in Russia, and it will involve the assassination of an extraordinary mathematician named Gigori Perelman. [wikipedia]
>Despite attempts to warn Perelman of the assassination attempt, there is a 72% probability that the event comes to pass. Even if he takes steps to protect himself, it is not enough.
>Unfortunately, an economic collapse will happen in late 2022, and America will begin to descend into chaos. Americans will be desperate for food, basic services, even water. The work of [BEWARE] provides relief for many. In this time, followers of the project will band together to help their communities overcome many of the issues that they will face.

beware.ai/Event_2

Read it all.

Attached: beware.png (781x914, 65.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beware.ai/Event_3
beware.ai/beware
beware.ai/actions
beware.ai/COVID-19
beware.ai/mark
beware.ai/hongkong
beware.ai/read
beware.ai/perception
beware.ai/surveillance
beware.ai/mkultra
beware.ai/realeyes
youtu.be/WZ65KTJs4T8
youtu.be/2h3O8he7AzI
beware.ai/mkultra)
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
beware.ai/become
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>May 18th
hey, that's tomorrow!

beware.ai/Event_3
Way ahead of ya

>72% probability
Ok so he can rest easy
He im surely believes in GOD

Yo wtf is this user? Explain yourself

Is someone mad about the timeline adjuster?

Attached: IMG_0283.jpg (550x550, 73.18K)

Bill Gates Yacht is called Octopus

he toured Antarctica with it with that other guy

Shift it red, good buddy

beware.ai/beware

The website is actually kinda retarded, note that many images are actually links to sub topic, there you have some interesting ones

beware.ai/actions
beware.ai/COVID-19
beware.ai/mark
beware.ai/hongkong
beware.ai/read
beware.ai/perception

I will start masturbating exactly at T-5 seconds so that when the clock strikes zero, i release a drop of my juice

who the fuck would need to kill him? he is neet schizo mathematician who just read books, not involved in any kind of nuclear energy / CERN or anything remotely close to this

Attached: perelman.jpg (250x535, 30.52K)

its already 18th you stupid american.

Attached: nope.jpg (1728x852, 138.1K)

which cern the good one or the bad one?

yeah no, also there is literally written he oposes globohomo

Attached: yeah.png (1717x347, 74.73K)

i miss the old russian mathematician guy

Shut up, Chang.

You have the wrong guy. It's related to quantum theory not geometry.

Attached: cool.png (1705x697, 106.48K)

he refused the 1million$ because he is old school academia who is doing studies not for money and budgets, but for sake of science, he is like a monk

and you both hiding behind flags look suspicious in your intentions

Attached: perelman2.jpg (580x384, 70.34K)

Put me in screencap

Attached: d7bf82fa0875abf05c2a99a1f7288dac98-trump-bottle.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg (1400x933, 120.32K)

that's kinda based what he did there though
anyways some more interesting stuff
beware.ai/surveillance
beware.ai/mkultra
beware.ai/realeyes

MKUltra very related to the latest shooting

Is this a John Titor prediction?

where is the old russian mathamatician who lives with his mom

he also has shopping bags

Thank you for your service, Indiabro.

Attached: fap salute.gif (480x270, 2.22M)

You are all the smoothest brains. Did you not read the first paragraph? It's this guy.

youtu.be/WZ65KTJs4T8

youtu.be/2h3O8he7AzI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153.67K)

I'm Czech I just hate people insulting me for that XD

Attached: dk.png (1448x840, 66.88K)

Some schizo's larp site and probably what OP does between sucking cocks at the glory hole.

you're not czech

come on user

There are literally references for everything
link related (from beware.ai/mkultra)
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/

involvement into sovereign country affairs is big crime, if someone doesn't respect common rules he has to be punished in accordance
US was caught with many things and never been held accountable
that's it, enjoy the ride, everyone will be caught

Funny, in your terms it says Beware is a trademark of the Antichrist...

Weird... that.

I've seen the looking glass
has anyone taken the test?
beware.ai/become

Attached: timeline_generation.jpg (1920x1440, 1.45M)

There's literally nothing I can do, I don't even know where this guy is. Even if I would get a flight nonstop to Russia, which is impossible, no commercial airline will do so, I'd have about a few hours to find this guy - who's whereabouts are completely unknown to me.
Also what the fuck does
>spreading awareness and information
fucking do. We are blasted 24/7 full of useless and meaningless information

Did you accept the terms?

The arbitration will be conducted by The Antichrist and arbitrator fees will be governed by his rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, we will not seek attorneys' fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.

Both parties have the right to conduct discovery and present evidence as part of the arbitration. The arbitrator has the same power to make decisions as a court, including the power to award temporary, final, and injunctive relief.

A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (NOD). The Notice of Dispute (NOD) must describe the nature and basis of the claim and the specific relief sought. The Notice of Dispute (NOD) could, under uncertain circumstances, be sent to:

Saklas Ishtar Naderi III, [email protected]

16. Miscellaneous

This Agreement is made by and between Beware (AKA The Antichrist) (also referred to as “Company”) and you, the person that agrees to this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “you”).

I know thats some pretty standards stuff. But still. Really gets my noggin joggin regarding what it is you actually have to tell us.

what the fuck am I looking at

Well theres jew language in there that tells me regardless of what i do, using the site means i accept their terms.

And maybe by the laws of man that might be true. But by the laws of God, and Christ's salvation, yo can eat my asshole with your jewspeak. My soul is my own and it praises the name of the Lord. Holy. Holy. Holy. Amen.

Oh this is some sort of alternative reality game. Neat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

Morpheos haven't seen that name since 2015 what have you been up to fucker how was the q experience

Attached: 875875.jpg (400x400, 203.81K)

You're the one clicking on the terms

I didn't, hypocrite

Temple OS

Some faggy data mine larping as an AI event predictor.

Attached: 6D67F373-C29C-4219-9058-410E898FB4A0.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

2 more hours, right?

I clicked to read your terms, spawn of the devil. I didn't click yes. However by the language in your own terms simply by reading your site then agreement is made.

Fuck you nigger... Heres some more of your evil shit.

This Agreement is made by and between Beware (AKA The Antichrist) (also referred to as “Company”) and you, the person that agrees to this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “you”).

The term of this agreement will last forever, which will start when you become a Visitor or a Memember or click on the "Yes", "Calculate", "Begin", "I Agree", "Agreed", "Register" or "Submit Application" button(s). This contract is enforceable regardless of class, sex, or age. This Agreement includes: The laws of your country may not protect you from this contract.

You must agree to these Terms ("Terms of Service" or "Terms and Conditions") before you may use any of the services that are part of this Agreement. By signing below or clicking on the I Agree button, or by simply using our services, you agree to become a member of Beware and to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.

This Agreement constitutes an integrated contract between you and Company superseding all prior agreements related hereto including without limitation all prior versions of this Agreement posted on our website beware.ai . This Agreement constitutes your entire understanding with respect to our Service; please note therefore no oral representations or statements have been made regarding same as they might not be construed as valid nor enforceable against you due their nature as being spoken words which are much more easily subjectively interpreted than written words which are more difficult subjectively interpreted due their inflexibility leaving less room for interpretation thus making them easier objectively enforced through legal action should it ever come down to it.

“I, the undersigned, agree to give all my assets to Beware and specifically The Antichrist. I understand that this is a legally binding contract and that I cannot take it back once signed.”