I don't know how this hasn't BLOWN UP on Any Forums

FREDDIE GIBBS NIGGER GANGSTER AND JOE ROGAN AWKARD ON STAGE FOR HOURS!

The MOST entertaining social awkwardness and niggardly behavior on display for the world and I'd like to share. I don't give a fuck I'm going to keep making this thread until I get some discussion/replies/feedback from you dumb niggers in other threads bumping and sliding the same shit.

youtu.be/SJHZFike_6U?t=2642

I have included some of the best timestamps, and starting where Freddie Gibbs calls out Joe Rogan for saying Nigger for the 5th time, telling him he got protection from him, and that he "Better be thankful whiteboy"

The ENTIRE show was reduced to, you guessed it, when a white women on stage "MUH DICK!" "CMON GETCHU SOME CHOCOLATE TWERK UP ON ME"

Anyone white comes on stages "Yo this black history months who this whiteboy"

I've included just a small portion of entertaining timestamps here for you:

29:56 - Dancing nigger with white woman comedian

34:13 - "Why R Kelly in jail and this white nigga not in jail for pissin on his bitch?" (Because she wasn't a minor, you dumb nigger)

35:18 - "Its NIGGER day for him today! I mean, its Joe Rogan, so not Nigg-a day, Nigg-ER day!" (I lol'd)

37:00 - "Do you like niggas?" Tony Henchliff - "Ohhhh no...oh nonon" lmfao

38:24 - Joe Rogan explains he 1.6% African

40:05 - "Sing "My Nigga" and I'mma fuck you up"

42:55 - Freddie Set begins "White Niggas make noise"

Like I said I'm gonna post this shit until it gets like 200 replies because I don't want to be the only one to enjoy this piece of Niggardly Bullshit that represents our time so well. A nigger threatening a room full of awkward white people and hitting on white women while their only subject remains about how they are black.

Attached: lol.jpg (1250x585, 69.46K)

>FREDDIE GIBBS
who

Another dumb gang nigger. It doesn't matter, watch the typical nigger behavior just ooze out of every pore and like a biological hazard just destroy all the comedy and decency in the room.

Attached: 1638044827958.jpg (540x960, 250.45K)

I could never imagine joe rogan playing well in front of a black audience. That's one area i feel like he's lacking and its most likely his biggest insecurity.

Guy is a cunt and a racist but Rogan should have stuck up for himself too pussy about getting cancelled

QRD. I don't understand what OP is saying in the timestamps.

Who cares? Stand up comedy is dead

Are you retarded?
God damn NPCs I swear

Attached: 1640925738672.jpg (750x730, 514.64K)

Stand up is dead u dumb nigger, go watch the latest specials they suck dick, real comedy isn't on Netflix but on YouTube u fucking boomer cunt

Because standup is the point of posting this, and not the rampant political CNN BLM Nigger bullshit. Get the fuck off Pol you are legit making it stupider you low IQ coon

Attached: ew.jpg (1000x816, 157.85K)

Is this your first time watching BET user?

>Joe Rogan explains he 1.6% African
Those dna tests are bullshit joe.
but you know that

i don't understand nigger speak, sorry

Why don't u come meet me irl I'll beat u up I'm like super jacked and shit and know karate u fucking nigger slut cunt whore

What’s worse is earlier that day Joe Rogan had those two niggers on his podcast, fuckin Jews amirite!

this thing is just ultra cringe, can't see anything else here

Attached: 1637026653033.jpg (441x500, 38.62K)

You're a little tiny mongoloid man with a tiny dick and small brain.

You probably unironically type like that all the time "Don't u man I don't know u but u seem like a dumbass"

Here have a shit hammock faggot

Attached: 1641779400087.jpg (600x800, 36.31K)

Ahhhh ahhahha you are correct sir they did! And Freddie conned Joe Rogan into helping some more communities with they programs and build park for the lil gangstas.

After seeing this and they mentioned doing the podcast earlier its the first one I actually looked up and watched part of on Netflix just to see how much of the negro behavior had kicked in.

Attached: 1645853187838.jpg (953x959, 76.19K)

Fuck you cunt, come change my diaper you slutty cat femboy nigger kike faggot

Wow you corrected your spelling after I showed you how retarded you sound good job.You can't even stick to your own homo little way of typing, you easily correctable little brown monkey man.

Attached: 1642290508510.jpg (1004x565, 104.43K)

redbar would have done a 10hour ep on this.