The nigger the recorded himself beating a old white man to death gets to walk

The nigger the recorded himself beating a old white man to death gets to walk.

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-211711_Brave.jpg (1080x1828, 333.72K)

this nation shall burn

This. Death to America.

Attached: 1584995292102.jpg (392x501, 80.51K)

Restorative justice is great and all, but the fact of the matter is, if that FBA had the money he deserved, he wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

We can't live off of virtue signaling of thoughts and prayers. We need at least $10 Trillion at the bare minimum. 1 housing credit of $500,000 per FBA household. 1 acre of land un/developed land per FBA household. $400,000 cash per household of 4(2 spouses 2 children) with financial planning and advising services paid for and provided. Also a $100,000 tax credit per household divisible between two new car purchases. Full-ride University and College fees for all FBA children. Guaranteed jobs and job placement. Military officer corps representation of at least 13%. Congressional composition representation of 13% black FBA. Federal Tax free status for 189 years for all FBA and State tax free status depending on slavery length and Jim Crow laws.

You can give us the money now and sell bonds to sell the debt with a decent interest rate. It would work because once our FBAs are on equal footing, you will see American production rise to the levels never seen before. It would be repaid in full faster than the maturity of the bond. Look at me, I graduate from an HBCU and am personally successful. Give over FBAs the opportunities they deserve and they will flourish.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

Lol what is Timmy gonna do?

Riot?, pug lease nigger

>We need mo money fo dem programs.
Your ability to type on a computer is held safe by a repealable amendment. Straighten up and fly right.

Death to America.

Attached: death twister.png (1031x601, 498.22K)

That is not the big issue here. Why did they send him to work in a care home to recover from covid?
They diagnosed him with covid and then sent him to work there as recovery. They knew he was mentally deficient, retarded, raging and violent with covid.

You know exactly what we're capable of, niggercattle.
It's why your pathetic ass is paid to try to disrupt the discourse of the Aryan Men on this board.

FEAR.

You can't stop what's coming for you, motherfucker.
But damn, is it fun watching you try knowing where this all ends up anyway.

...tick tock, jew.

u white boys ain gon do shiiiiiiiit faggots

White supremacy wins again

Attached: 6FFC9369-B01C-4A9A-B526-4D0732C76F24.jpg (640x637, 265.79K)

>Why did they send him to work in a care home
He didn't work there. He was a patient and it was some kind of group home, not just a nursing home for old people. Also he was found mentally incompetent to stand trial and was instead involuntarily committed to a mental asylum. Not that this country isn't fucked for completely related reasons, but in this particular instance it mostly sensationalism.

Like this?

Attached: SAINT GENDRON - BE BASED!.jpg (642x530, 49.14K)

>gibs me
Stopped reading there, nigger (larping jew).
You will get nothing but a fucking boot and a whip, and you'll like it. ...again.

ze anus, my nogus, tounge itz

kek
You're going to burn, jew.

Stfu you niggerfaggot. Be happy white people are more civilized to not bumrush cities in the street like you chimpanzees. Fuck this autistic schizo nigger, he will get his, probably at the hands of one of his own. Justice was not had today.

Again you ignore the real issue. They were deliberately killing old people.

U ain’t even got yeezeys nigga

You guys understand that they put him in the medical equivalent of a prison?

That niglet is a fucking retard and will be locked away forever, simply under a more nice wording.

Attached: 160C4EE7-9BF8-4A96-AED3-115B8130E70A.jpg (1312x242, 146.84K)

Lmfao

Old man got washed the fuck out, old nigga got faded. Mothafucka got ghosted, he laid him out. He laid him out on the lawn like a lawn chair. Old nigga got squared up and locked down. Veteran my ass nigga couldn't throw a single punch.

>The nigger the recorded himself beating a old white man to death gets to walk.
if you're black, you can do whatever you want these days

Attached: 1651609220772.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

Easy there whiteboy. I'm not your enemy. I've never piped your women, even though they've tempted me many times. And If I did, I would surely give any of them an unforgettable orgasm. But I am benevolent and my power. I have only used my magic mike on Black Queens.

So, please, if you want to prevent dysfunctional our Black men from piping your women, pay up and help us rebuild our Black society.

Attached: snowbun cheking me out.gif (360x202, 2.14M)

yeezys look like garbage lel

They do realize that once the whites are gone they'll lose the benefits of living in white society right?
Oh well

The people responsible won't be so fortunate.

How about a one way ticket to Africa and we call it even? You can even go back by plane this time

" White Privilege "

Any Jewish family and corporation should pay too. We need a large and well-funded commission to identify major families that still benefit or have wealth from the slave trade.

but why..........i feel my guts being twisted up. i wish everyone could get along but when things like this happen it just makes people feel feel vindicated to act worse and worse. if you read this just be a nice guy please lead by example unironically beat hate with compassion. i feel like im on the precipice of killing myself

Attached: ehhagahAG2.jpg (360x480, 27.39K)

Or we can just ban niggers from society, segregate the country, and throw criminals in jail.

Just to set the facts straight, he didn't beat him to death just light bitch punches to his head kind of more just to upset him.
But yeah, niggers.

stfu and spitshine my shoes cracka

>What is Timmy gonna do?
Have you been paying attention nigger?

Attached: 1652560164990.png (2163x1242, 2.41M)

Yeah das ryte wh*toids, we can kill your elders and pipe your women all we want.
Whatcha gonna do about sissy cuck? We are superior race yall can suck our BBC wh*te trash lmao

Attached: 1652445425789.webm (576x1024, 952.91K)

good, I hope he gets more gibs from the government, fuck boomers, fags, kikes and niggers

Attached: 1651638580489.gif (485x485, 2.96M)

>Be happy white people are more civilized to not bumrush cities in the street like you
I wish a nigga would. We aren't in physical chains anymore. Don't test us. Remember,
"We don't die, we multiply" - NFAC GMJ

White people are a joke.

There, I said the thing. I said the thing EVERYONE is thinking.

They are pussies, blacks are stronger, faster, sexier.

White people can't accept this so they shoot up supermarkets and churches.

Think about that, THEY SHOOT INNOCENTS BECAUSE THEY FEEL INFERIOR.

nah, let them jews pay EVERYTHING. white christians have nothing to do with all of this. you can even have mansions right in the neighbourhood of the jews, we will bring you there and you can make yourself comfortable.

we will bring entire africa to the jews and then we go to africa and you can stay here with the jews.

Attached: 1652654245006.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

nigger

i like how your response to a thread about an elderly man getting beat is to say things like this, i know you're bait but if you're a real guy would it really be so bad to be repelled by actions of violence like this. you feel compelled to act like this because anons will say peyton is a hero but 99% of the planet despise him and a lot of it is shitposting bred from guys that are pissed at things like op happening

We can't go back to Africa. We are too far removed for that. America is now our home. We would accept reparations or a Black Ethnostate of the South.
I propose you give us:
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
We can let the whites that decide to stay keep their property, but prevent them from leaving it inheritance. Sounds like a fair deal to me if you don't want to do monetary and institutional reparations.

>to death
fake news, probably bait from feds

I really wouldn't be celebrating. he's going to stay in a psychiatric hospital and should he regain competence, he'll be retired.

his dad said he doesn't think he'll ever be competent. being in a psychiatric hospital is worse than prison.

>"We don't die, we multiply and die later"
like africa?

I'm ready to kill some niggers. With my bear hands if I have to. No not on mine craft in real life glowniggers

Amen. May it be sooner rather than later.

On what grounds? Low IQ?

>if you're a real guy would it really be so bad to be repelled by actions of violence like this
Kikes aren't humans. They were born to make the world a worse place.