Teenage Mass Shooters vs HIPPA

Undeniable trends.
Clinton signed HIPPA into law in 1993, hiding minors medical records from law enforcement.

Attached: E1526A37-37E1-4CF6-9FE9-F62C206664A5.jpg (750x694, 120.44K)

And ice cream caused polio. It’s probably the fact every school shooter is hopped up on antidepressants, which numbs you to everything besides depression. Those kids just wanted to feel something and see some color in their lives, just happened to be red.

It get’s worse…

Attached: 0CDB48D7-1CC8-4673-8AD9-40813CF3BD4D.jpg (750x749, 158.25K)

This isn’t rocket science…

Attached: 1CDA9213-C025-4734-9824-D3EFCEABEE83.jpg (750x707, 112.29K)

Gypsies do a lot of child trafficking. Bill Clinton is Irish. They are gypsy clans, and bleach themselves to hide their Indian origins.

>ritalin
Also fair, and good point. But this also proves my point. Everyone has been made addicts by such seemingly small measures as wisdom teeth removal and subsequent addiction to prescribed opiates or groomed and driven insane by state employed psychiatrists/psychologists, SSRI’s, etc.

Attached: 3BDA8EDA-7CFD-4423-BFE3-2D468C77BB86.jpg (750x687, 128.79K)

>Search Trends
>From before Google and the internet even existed.

Attached: climate pirate.png (500x367, 17.4K)

It’s HIPAA you fucking mongoloid.
>Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
/thread

Wrong spelling, it's HIPAA.

Ngram trends are at least based on published archived works. It’s never referenced in tandem with human written algos post AI.

Ah, I see we have a non-federal employee visiting from the failed timeline.
Sir, this is exactly the reason why the naming of things is so important.
When a circumstance such as this occurs, persons living in your timeline can easily call foul.
It was originally known as HIPPA. This has been erased from the internet that you inhabit.

Attached: 11A52DDB-A591-4104-9216-48A65D4CD414.jpg (750x554, 142.65K)

Yet another example of why naming tours have so much power.
An incredible distraction to the point as well.
HIPPA/HIPAA (in your timeline, Madam, *wink*) outright enabled MKULTRA to indoctrinate children to be trained as splinter cells by state employees agents pretending to be care givers.

OP are you modeling theory by using google search trends?

I looked up my suspicions instead of regurgitating those that were fed to me by superiors.
Try it sometime.

Just ti be clear, in your Befenstien gen timeline. Why would HIPPA be mentioned so much in actual published works after being signed into law in 1993?
Was it a pastry? Was it a cartoon?

absolutely reddit tier reasoning OP

Attached: file.png (733x520, 119.76K)

Remote learning has been an absolute travesty on gen-z

holy shit, we need to stop climate change and bring back the golden age of piracy.

Seriously, if any of you fucking fed idiots have taken an actual required course on “HIPAA” and not HIPPA, you are all so misinformed that you’re effectiveness in whatever duties you’ve been assigned have been purposely nerfed, and you’ve never once even realized this.
I’d be super afraid if I found out everything I was ever told was just to make me an ineffective pawn.
Just saying.

You’re politics, your taste in food music movies and books; have all been ASSIGNED to you.
None of you have ever once formed a single fucking opinion of your own.
To what extent?
I purpose you’re all incapable of realizing.