He shall now be referred to as “The Buffalo Blaster”

What’s he thinking about right now, Any Forums?

Attached: B5A031CD-7CFD-47C5-8742-3F12F408453C.jpg (1024x682, 98.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html
justice.gov/usao/justice-101/initial-hearing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buffalo Soldier

he's processing the fact that this is real and there is no way out. he will spend the rest of his life in a cell. he had no idea had good he had it and he threw it all away.

Getting raped by niggers

>why does noone kill incels?

Attached: 1649614838201.png (892x868, 1.19M)

He will get nigger raped u nigger

You fuckin fuck

You just know that JCS video is going to be fucking fire.

he won't because the white prison officials are protecting him

Fuck you faggot niggerax

the game

Scared of his buffalo getting blasted by Tyrone

Kek

No you fucking nigger he will die

The Buffalo boomer remover

Fuck you faggot

Ever wonder what it would be like to cum a lot

Ill fuckin fuck u u fucking faggot

I’ll get you faggot

Walking around jail like a total chad

Fucking nigger nugget rpoec elf shit cunt fuck biggest ri

You’re a fucking faggot

>Worshipping failures who couldn't finish the job
A Any Forums classic.

He's wondering why his glownigger groomer hasn't tried to visit him in jail like he promised.

This is it boys

This is what the death penalty is for

he should've just driven his vehicle through a nigger parade
rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html

Attached: BDC3CD5C-AD8B-408B-BACC-46E2ABFECC64.jpg (700x700, 67.73K)

resting easy with a smile on his face knowing that 10 greasy niggers have been put out of commission.

COME TO AMERICA

HOW WAS HE IN COURT SO FAST?

What happened?

Your not allowed to die before age 250 Gregorian time. Bow in presence of established valid orders as of 1989 *sic .. preferably all sciences and styles of athletics and martial arts along with mastering socialization and overall not being a nigger organically in laymen's term English the last part in context free from noise last part of the mainstream version of the book James in his agency is trying to drive but these faggots are really taxing with this tranny proxy man God distant sniper bs.

These Auscunts can't keep getting away with it!

justice.gov/usao/justice-101/initial-hearing

>Either the same day or the day after a defendant is arrested and charged, they are brought before a magistrate judge for an initial hearing on the case. At that time, the defendant learns more about his rights and the charges against him, arrangements are made for him to have an attorney, and the judge decides if the defendant will be held in prison or released until the trial

If there's time to have an arraignment on the same day, they'll do it. I think he committed his crime earlier in the day, so the courts would still be open when he was arrested and booked.

Martha's big fat dog tits.

How lucky he is that New York does not have the death penalty, and therefore, he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Because they already kill themselves and other people who deserve it.

I have to admit, I wasn't a fan until I saw that photo of him in a hazmat suit at school. That was some high-level lockdown mask trolling.