Thinking of moving to Italy

America sucks. I'm just plain sick of it. Italy seems comfy and people there seem to live longer. What should I know beforehand, Italian anons?

Attached: Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (1920x1280, 2.91K)

>I want to escape and be comfy

Italy doesn't need people like you. Either come to wage war against the Kike on the Italian front or stay where you are.

>wage war against the Kike on the Italian front
Oh of course. I just mean it seems like a nice place to raise a family.

Italian here, you need to know that the average Italian is a fucking commie cuck who would side with Islam just to spite white people, I know two people in the North exactly like this. My brother who used to brag about being unvaxxed eventually gave in, now he's spending his vacation in Italy.

Attached: 2525673421.png (120x260, 95.79K)

>What should I know
Fuck off they're full

Stay were you are if you have Siculo-neapolitan ancestry.
This is an hopeless dysgenic hellhole and you don't need to make it worse.

They're not going to have a single job for you dumbass.
Italy's economy has been crippled ever since they joined the EU and had to drop the Lira.

If you want to live in mask land where non sense orders are followed by the sheep population, be my guest.
(most people still wearing masks even tho its not mandatory anymore)

Every country in Europe is unique, you need to learn their language, learn about their holidays, their food, their customs, their history, their government, healthcare, what's happening in the news, and so on. If it looks good then take a vacation there. Only then will you really know if you want to live there or not.

>in the North
There's your problem, the biggest racists are in the south/ islands

They will always look down on you. You can’t run anymore fren, the only option is a glorious death in combat.

>What should I know beforehand, Italian anons?
dont.
just dont.

It’s really not, plus they hate outsiders, you retard, fantasist

I've graduated from a basic four year college, will that help?

>the average Italian is a fucking commie cuck who would side with Islam just to spite white people, I know two people in the North exactly like this.
:GIGACHAD:

Attached: 91pB9egVInL.jpg (1503x2220, 571.9K)

>(most people still wearing masks even tho its not mandatory anymore)
can confirm, its fucking weird how brainwashed the sheep are here.

>will that help?
no

real problem, wrong solution

>people there seem to live longer, therefore if I move there I will become immortal
kek, the reason italians have such a long lifespan, is because they are Italians. Live, love and eat like Italians. Not cause of their geographic location, although they might influence the culture on some level.

C' 'na luna mezz'u mare
Mamma mia m'a maritare
Figlia mia a cu te dare
Mamma mia pensace tu
Se te piglio lu pesciaiole isse vai
Isse vene sempe lu pesce mane tene
Se ce 'ncappa la fantasia
Te pesculia figghiuzza mia
Ohh Mama
La la la la la la
Ohh Mama
La la la la la la

Attached: 165.png (1000x1000, 184.71K)

I went to Lazio with my grandparents and stayed at the farmstead my grandfather grew up in. Very nice and peaceful, everyone in the adjacent town was friendly, although it's a dying town with mostly old people left, as the young either leave the country or move to Rome/other major cities.

It really depends on where you stay, most major cities in the West have the same problems which I'm sure you're aware of.

Clean up your own fucking mess.

Yes sir. That's where my dad is from and he's unvaxxed, doesn't like ((them)) and the blacks, plus it's absolutely beautiful there. My brother and sister are more like half-siblings and I think their mom has some jewish lineage. Fucking faggots got vaxxed before my 70 year dad did lol.

:salute:

Mate, I know very well that America is a shithole, but if you feel the need to run there are still irrelevant, White states like Maine or South Dakota to settle in.
Unless you
>Are Italian by blood
>Can speak fluent Italian
>Can somehow convince an Italian woman to marry you
You're not getting anywhere. And Italians are fairly well-educated, so a 4-year degree won't really mean shit there.

Are you Italian-American?

If not, go back to your home country instead.

fucking lel no one tell this retard how stupid he is

Attached: real italian pizza.jpg (1096x579, 102K)

Italy is sanguine julus or whatever, if he doesn’t have an immediate European relative alive or dead, I don’t think he’s getting in with a 4 year degree lol.

piscia fritta, baccala!

Attached: 6d1ae07bd3d507c9f0f343473cab4b40.jpg (584x512, 34.86K)

That's why I included marrying a citizen as essentially a necessity.
It's the only way any non-mudperson can feasibly move to nice countries these days without being a nuclear physicist or neurosurgeon.

Can you please answer my question?