The Pentagon confirmed today that the Tic Tac UFO is not only real, but cannot possibly be manmade...

The Pentagon confirmed today that the Tic Tac UFO is not only real, but cannot possibly be manmade. They all but confirmed that we're being visited by aliens. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: gqXFhKZWPTYx3khq2ajs24.jpg (989x953, 225.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ngp86DVOy6Q
youtu.be/n6vpSFbNRmo?t=1611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who wants to sit through it, the good stuff starts about 50 mins in.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngp86DVOy6Q

Attached: ayy lmao.png (545x780, 565.31K)

Go to bed Jeremy

political implications?

the deep state usually pulls out the Alien Card when they don't know what to do

Attached: yakub_by_spankasjw_db2kfd2-fullview.jpg (800x1200, 312.1K)

Link?

They pull it out as a last resort, guran-damn-tee you it's related.

I didn't watch the actual briefing, but tucker carlson aired the segment where they confirmed it on his show

Damn well that source is indisputable. Gotta hand it to you OP.

Attached: OP_.webm (640x480, 308.64K)

Hunter Biden
Sus-man
Jizzlane Maxwell

Pentagon would never push FUD for selfish reasons, ever!

Fuck off, pentagon. Go stuff your aliens your ass.

its in the SECOND post retard

The intel community may confirm that UFOs are alien, but they're not going to declassify why the aliens are here.

i watched the whole thing and they never said this, kys

>everything is always fake
>shootings are fake
>space is fake
>everything is fake!
getting real sick of retarded schizos

Attached: 1640980485239.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

It was probably half assed made by a woman and they thunk they are being clever.

UFOs are the fruits of Nikola Tesla and they are an energy based missle defense/anti aircraft/anti radar system that is able to project/direct/shape ball lightning using the magnetosphere. Mystery solved. You're welcome.

Attached: 1639625790391s.jpg (250x250, 14.1K)

youtu.be/n6vpSFbNRmo?t=1611
kys nigger faggot, here's the clip from tucker

yeah it was an entire fuckin standard congressional shitshow
>we can only talk about that in a classified setting
or
>we don't know what's going on

I believe everything the Pentagon says. Better?

They're scarier than you can imagine.

Attached: 1652411056403.png (600x400, 122.76K)

>news corp takes things out of context for sensationalism
amazing

> Two more weeks

They might be alien but they certainly aren't a space based civilization, so what does that leave us with?

Reasoning being that any civilization should have long ago stripped the resources from the galaxy or made otherwise very obvious megastructures or beacons, these would be absolutely impossible to hide without ways to cheat reality that would make exploration meaningless.

My money is on something spiritual.

>dude literally asks, "Can you give any examples of a UFO that can't be explained as manmade or natural?"
>Pentagon responds with the Tic Tac video
>"FAAAAKE!"
kys

to date no biologicals remains have been found.
several attempts by Russian and Chinese to down probes have been met with failure . a craft was downed near a volcano in south America 2 years ago . due to compartmentalization if it was a Horus, Langley , Sputnik , or lantern craft is unknown

I’m more scared of people on this planet.

>The Pentagon confirmed

Attached: biden.jpg (790x415, 43.39K)

Thanks user

kek

When the (((government))) tells you the aliens are here, do not believe a single word of it.
Space is fake and outer space aliens are impossible.

r. Russkie glowie posting from the dead alien storage room under Kapustin Yar.

We don't know for certain if they are extraterrestrial, interdimensional, xenoterrestrial, or a human breakway civilsation.

Op Google the documentary mirage men and stop believing in fairy tales.

You can meet demons on LSD but that's the extent of it

>The Pentagon confirmed today that the Tic Tac UFO is not only real, but cannot possibly be manmade
What a better source than a trusted american entity that blow up its own infrastructure so they could not explain where the trillion of dollars missing went ?

Attached: book pentagon aliens.jpg (2192x1080, 602.44K)

I’ve seen orbs that can’t be explained. My step father has even seen them with me. They were floating over our house. They were pulsating metallic orbs. Pulsating with orangish reddish glow. I’ve talked about this for years on various chans and conspiracy sites. They talk about one a little after the time mark you mentioned. There’s no human explanation for what we saw.