Why is everyone mean to me in life

What the fuck did I deserve to be treated like garbage from not only my family but co-workers. I fucking hate normies. im a mid 20s single guy and I get shat on.

Attached: Pissed.jpg (1280x720, 67.77K)

with that memeflag I'll believe anything you say! Get the fuck outta here bitch.

maybe you're a man with no qualities. maybe your mother should have aborted you.

Maybe you deserve it.
Fix yourself you whiny piece of shit.

But then I couldnt leech off of them for 20 plus years.

I dont deserve it. Ive been nice to everyone, i think that most people are assholes and few people are worth being around.

You probably don't look people in the eyes, stutter when speak, have arched back when walk and/or are malnourished.

Probably because you don't put them in their places.

I noticed this with subhuman trash with negro genes (from niggers, jews, arabs, latinos, ...).
Everything is about chimp dominance and if you just mind your own business, they begin their own dominance rituals.

Sorry to hear that man. Do you know a lot of people? Sometimes if your sociality is too “odd” for people of a specific culture, they’ll treat you like shit. It’s just a matter of finding people who aren’t so put off by peoples mannerisms or content.

Kill someone, nobody finds murder funnier than people making fun of you.

Maybe ur too sensitive bud. Have you ever engaged in friendly shit talking ever before?

Literally me in my early 20s. The butt of every joke, people thought I was awkward and that I was going to shoot up every place I worked at. You need to become a man. Men are only respected if they're dominant and aggressive and can clearly back it up with violence. You don't have to go overboard and be a try-hard about it but it should be obvious by looking at you that you're not to be fucked with. Your looks and demeanor should reflect this. Stop playing into people's bullshit, just don't talk to the pieces of shit who bother you. Revoke their attention and focus on yourself.

Remain steadfast and true like a man of the West, and build strength to prevent yourself from falling prey to the will and tyranny of others.

Attached: strike.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

They'll treat you better after you transition.

>Everything is about chimp dominance
>Men are only respected if they're dominant and aggressive and can clearly back it up with violence.
LOL
Usually the people who are too concerned about it are hysterical homos with feminine mental problems such as sociopathy

Lift, get fit, douse yourself with knowledge and comebacks on smart-ass people. Have that aura of intimidation to make people walk a chalk line. No chip on your shoulder, it shows weakness of arrogance.

This. Fucking apply yourself user.

I have negro fatigue, I will keep trying to get myself killed by jews until I'm left alone, then if I survive I will try to leave here or avoid the subhumans here as much as possible.

I hope the last 5 years were worth something as an attempt to ruin their lives.

the blackpill bud. People are awful. You should do things to mitigate this. Some of it can be contributed to high expectations. For instance we will eternally not be very nice to fat people

Are you white? If you are that's probably why everyone is shitty to you. My mom is a racemixing shitlib college professor. She has told me she doesn't understand why I don't have a more professional and higher paying job, especially since I'm a straight white male with privilege. Wish I was exaggerating.