HAPPENING

Attached: IMG_20220518_061133_951.jpg (1080x627, 101.38K)

How is this a happening ? Poland cant do shit only bark like a dog. Who ever said Russia cant just bomb them once they arrive ?

Attached: drift.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

no refunds

thanks, random twitter account that definitely isn't OP posting fake bullshit for attention

stupid poles! country with least brains per capita

Actually that isn't me.

weapons should be seen as a loss until they arent
wasnt that the whole point of "lend lease?"
The US wanted to support countries without appearing to donate millions of dollars worth of equipment
so they "lent it" knowing that the majority of it would never come back anyway

Now instead of "lend lease" being used to stay neutral pols are trying yk use it to drag themselves IN to a major war

30% of their shitty T-72s had already been destroyed due to pointless ukranian counter attacks.

Attached: 3409226_default-artikel_1uMk6Z_kCKZLr.jpg (974x1913, 161.5K)

How dare you destroy the weapons we were going to use to kill you!

Attached: BidenAmericaIsBack.jpg (1080x1155, 170.65K)

>Demanding accountability, based on an accusation
Poland, stop being retarded. I want to like you, with your based immigration strategy, but you are making it difficult.
Also, at what point does supply and aid make a country a fellow combatant? It's mind-boggling that all these countries are laun-, I mean providing military aid and yet they are not being officially recognized as combatants.
In the US, if a man sells somebody a firearm and then that person goes on a rampage, the seller is legally immune. But a man who buys/provides a gun with full knowledge that the person is going on a rampage would be a conspirator or a straw purchaser, making them liable to federal punishment.
Why are we pretending that we aren't combatants, or at least conspirators? It would not surprise me in the least if Russia takes that line of thinking and sabotages shit in these conspiratorial countries.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>nooooooooo you can't just destroy our weapons, you have to get killed by them

Attached: g (2).gif (346x244, 3.55M)

One day we will see this in Poland.

Ukrainians are trying to hide results of Russians attacks meanwhile some Polan confirmed that Russians fired in the hole?
Absolute state of goys from our (((government)))

I don't get why he is whining though, maybe he wanted those gibs.

Ooops, sorry

Accountability from whom? It's Russia's job to destroy those weapons. Or are they talking about Ukrainian accountability for allowing them to be destroyed?

current year retard politicians don't even know how war works
>how dare you assault your enemy

Attached: 1507437288208.png (449x500, 247.83K)

Even if it's true... accountability from who? RUSSIA? Why in crikey fuck would they allow those weapons to reach the Ukrainians if they can prevent it? Why would the ukrainians allow russians to supply if they could stop it?

Polish "people" are just something else, eh. I kinda understand why they have been invaded by Nazi Germany AND Soviet Union both. Just the worst.

>You can't just destroy the weapons we sent to be used against you!!!
That is peak leftard thought process

They trusted the anglo Jew

If nato wasn't balls-out supplying Ukraine as though Ukrainian politicians have mad blackmail on western leaders, the war would be over by now and Ukrainians would not be dying every day.

Makes this grug to a big think, no?

Well then… I can see who failed their English classes.

I bet Poland will survive WW3 mostly unscathed just because no one takes them seriously, considers them retarded and just ignores them. It's amazing defense politics when you think about it

you have no idea about how bad basic ESL sill is then

BTW, what should Russia be called after Ukraine takes the Kremlin? I’m thinking Nukraine has a nice ring to it.

You mean nothappening

can we have an actual quote b t w? Or is Any Forums fooled by a single twatter post again?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST DESTROY THE WEAPONS WE SOLD TO UKRAINE!!! NOW THEY WON'T PAY US THE AMERICAN DOLLARS THEY PROMISED USSS!!!!

I fucking hate modern war.

Attached: 1595683251309.png (860x838, 180.2K)

They‘ll be the first to eat nukes. They constantly poke the bear for no good reason and act like annoying idiots. Should be happy if they „only“ get invaded and not annihilated.