UFO briefings in US Capitol

In light of the House Committee hearings on Capitol Hill about UAP/UFO activity, allow me to present a deeply schizophrenic, wildly speculative theory about ET life here.

Extraterrestrial visitors are humans from the future. They are genetically engineered to have:

1. large brains and large skulls, for obvious reasons,
2. monotonal grey skin, so as to eliminate racial and ethnic conflict, perhaps as a mandate,
3. large eyes, as an early-adopted, overexpressed trait via progressive genetic engineering, because humans find larger eyes attractive or, perhaps, to adapt to conditions in a future low carbon, low light pollution habitat,
4. small mouths and small noses for the same reason; namely, because they are vestigial, regal characteristics from the distant past.

Future historians and scientists are permitted to travel here (to the past) to study their ancestors and ancient homelands. And the quantum multiverse interpretation is correct, so there is no risk of changing the future (in the Back to the Future sense), but they maintain a low key anyway for humanitarian reasons.

Nutty as fuck. I know. But think about it while I take my meds.

Attached: Turkey-Crabwood-grey-compar.jpg (600x450, 81.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archivosovni2.blogspot.com/2012/04/images-for-art-bells-dark-matter-dr.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we know what they look like

Attached: good grey.png (238x290, 52.81K)

I'm gonna crack their baby head egg skulls open and suck out the yolk. I've been waiting for this for years.

>1. large brains and large skulls, for obvious reasons,
Nah. Their heads are big because their bodies are small. Engineered for space travel
>2. monotonal grey skin, so as to eliminate racial and ethnic conflict, perhaps as a mandate,
No they operate largely in secret, indoors
>3. large eyes, as an early-adopted, overexpressed trait via progressive genetic engineering, because humans find larger eyes attractive or, perhaps, to adapt to conditions in a future low carbon, low light pollution habitat,
No it's an interface with their nervous system, they are psionic creatures. See lower right photo- it sees it is being photographed from hundreds of feet away. Because it senses it
>4. small mouths and small noses for the same reason; namely, because they are vestigial, regal characteristics from the distant past.
Another engineered underdevelopment, the original creature is a vestige, adapted for extraterrestrial operations. Which is what UFOs are and these creatures are it's workers, it's pilots not it's makers. The ETs are something else, these creatures are hybrids of them

thicc-ayyy projections wen?

contemplate the aroma

the 2002 crop circle of the alien face and binary code reads as follows: “Beware the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises. Much pain but still time. Believe. There is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing.“

How did you arrive at these conclusions? Any materials you can provide?

So what do the real ETs look like? The mantis beings?

>grays
So that confirms they’re just us from the future but all white people have been darkened up with niggers.
>white + black = gray

there are several types of aliens OP. You need to read up on some of the theories. Your theory has been postulated before, but something tells me that it's too sci-fi and the reality is that these ETs are political creatures

4k Iphone footage or i don't give a fuck

Drawing made by Crowley after meeting the messenger of Horus during a black magic ritual inside the Kings Chamber of the Great pyramid of Giza

Attached: gyigyiii.jpg (553x912, 74.97K)

they have forward looking eyes so they are predators

>white + black = gray
You mean varying shades of brown, fucktard? That we see every single fucking day?

Imagine the day when they finally reveal themselves and they look exactly like the greys. It would be pretty astonishing.

This actually makes a lot more sense than a theory that some species evolved somewhere else to look nearly identical.

Here's the sauce.

archivosovni2.blogspot.com/2012/04/images-for-art-bells-dark-matter-dr.html?m=1

Attached: SmartSelect_20220517-234813_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1480, 183.73K)

It's what enhanced evolution would point to. DARPA already has sense augmentation and modification for soldiers. If you can smell, see and hear better you would no longer need these features. The eyes can be explained by living on a dark distant planet to absorb as much light as possible. The frailty and sexless features of the body coincide with the de-evolution of modern men in general. We are becoming increasingly shorter and weaker. No sex organs due to reproduction taking place synthetically, no skin tone from environmental factors like the lack of sunlight, possibly aiding in some sort of photosynthesis, Add the genetically modified cranial capacity needed for things like neural interface with your environment and technology, and you have the perfect example if what a futuristic genetically augmented human would be. Humans have already just begun their genetic modifications with the MRNA vaccines, and being able to choose your childs eye and hair color. It's only a matter of time. Good thread OP.

Attached: roswell.jpg (1200x628, 68.59K)

Ok. Lets say for the sake of argument there exists a race of beings not of earth.

If the government said today.
>hey everyone here is proof of visitation from extra terrestrial species from various parts of the galaxy

What would happen? A few /x/ schizos say told you so. The religious leaders say we need to accept them as brothers of god and life goes on as normal.

But lets say the government admits they are not extra terrestrial aliens but interdimensional demons? Well there would be chaos. Absolutely anarchy. People would be fighting each other to get into a church. It would be a mass death scenario where people declare the world ended and carry out their apocalypse fantasies.

If those freaks are humans from the future than I give up

Retard alert

Attached: D1C85DE0-7EF4-4E3C-9806-3948392F9062.jpg (1170x2170, 748.57K)