Home on the Range

Why aren't you living in a plains state, Any Forums?
>cheap
>four seasons, but dry - not humid
>rural
>conservative
>gun-friendly
>central location
>plenty of cities for work
>plenty of low-crime small towns for everything else
>if you like the cold you have North and South Dakota, if you like the heat you have Texas and Oklahoma, if you like the middle ground you have Kansas and Nebraska
>almost no Californians or urban Texans in the plains

Literally the only downside is lack of /out/, but I'm guessing most on Any Forums are more concerned with internet access, and there's no problem there. It's literally the perfect place to get /comfy/, work from home, or build a family at a low cost.

Seriously, why does no one live here?

Attached: US_regions-Great_Plains.jpg (572x371, 115.62K)

>middle of bumfuck nowhere
>no coast
>irreverent, dumb rural population
pass

Currently in Omaha and its truly the worst place I think I've ever lived

Those dumb rural populations have the highest measured IQ and SAT scores in the entire US.

Attached: F50C58E6-622B-4F0E-A86B-4B18C80DD575.gif (600x712, 1.32M)

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Yeah you need all the high IQ niggers around you, very true. You should never move to Nebraska. It’s horrible here.

I live in Nebraska and it sucks. I wish boomers hadnt ruined the Black Hills. I want to move to Alaska.

Fuck you I’m moving there anyway. Fuck the west coast and those paradise raping liberal scums.

The Great Plains are awful. Don't come here.

I already do and It's pretty comfy.

Anything an hour drive from the Rockies is not cheap, rural or all that conservative

same reason people dont wanna move to the south, cyclones out the ass and its hot af but that's a plus if your old as shit

Had two cars stolen in one year there, around 78th and dodge area. It's a horrible ugly cliquey city with awful weather and Ukraine tier roads. The worst type of McMansiom conservaboomers out west, insufferable lib faggots, military fags, and Mexicans everywhere in the south. Not to mention nigger infested North Omaha.
Lincoln is full of fags but it's marginally better (cleaner). God I can't wait to leave this state. I would never buy a house here.

also OP
>not humid
LOL

>I wish boomers hadnt ruined the Black Hills
What is it like there now?

is that a map of tornado alley?

>cheap

Attached: FrontRange.png (29x60, 1.09K)

expensive

If you're two hours from the Front Range it's still pretty cheap. Get too close and it goes up, obviously. There's a reason I didn't mention Colorado.

rocky mountain states are superior. i would take new mexico or arizona over that place

north dakota is NOT fun and we are VERY full

Like anywhere remotely nice left in the US then, shame.

North texas is literally the geyest shittiest place there is, don't come here or think about it. Completely ignore it.

I'm out in the sticks, it's great. Actually just posting this to see if Starlink is range banned.

That’s where all our missiles are silo’d

Attached: 7C8B160C-E3EC-4D8A-A635-864F5F2E0D25.jpg (474x234, 26.3K)

Even got my flag right. Go Musky, urbanites are fags.

the harsh truth is that all american cities suck because the US is a country in decline going through another great depression and political upheaval.
the only good places are tiny pockets of gated communities of either very religious and/or very rich people.
being poor in america nowadays is being doomed to a life surrounded by shit and niggers wherever you go.

don't come to kansas city

I tried to move as south as possible and there's still shit skins everywhere

>Why aren't you living in a plains state, Any Forums?
Because I live in the North Woods.

Attached: 1645565540768.png (576x460, 657.46K)

Been here my whole life. I love you, ND.

What’s with the pigs in your state? They’re real power-tripping, low IQ fucking faggots. Drove through your shithole state once and they were all on parked on the shoulders or dividers of the freeway/highway, pulling over anyone who went above 5 mph and harassing everybody. Never seen anything like it.

I know, thats why im moving there.

I mean you are kind of right given that the only jobs that pay well in whiteyville are government/government connected jobs (energy, medical, etc). Probably explains why white people are so fucking stupid in these areas. Literally gifted a job just to oppress the black population. Never had to compete for anything. Overpaid per education level. Etc.
Makes you think if maybe genocide actually is an acceptable tool to deal with a leeching society.
Wipe out these McDonalds-eating neon-shirt wearing hicks and import some lean mean Asians and get the work done twice as fast and higher quality. Bonus points is the work vehicles won't be completely shitted up by dirty ass losers who don't know how to keep things clean.