How can nonwhites enjoy white civilization, white inventions, etc

how can nonwhites enjoy white civilization, white inventions, etc

things that make their lives very comfortable

then at the same time hate white people? don't they feel cognitive dissonance? or do non whites not have the capacity for that sort of psychological phenomenon

Attached: 00-featured-naruto-shippuden-shikamaru-nara-leaning-back-on-his-chair-screenshot.jpg (750x350, 74.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WH9Rkd0cwv4
scribd.com/book/292354330/Cracker-Culture-Celtic-Ways-in-the-Old-South?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google_search&utm_campaign=3Q_Google_DSA_NB_US&utm_term=&utm_device=m&gclid=CjwKCAjwj42UBhAAEiwACIhADhc4PLwWm8TUBX1KunEN4gDcTAlq5X-m4ppiOLMQy2MPhg6XXRICoBoCbDsQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’re too dumb for that

>normalniggers
>cognizance
Lmao

Attached: thinking is for retards.jpg (637x476, 38.03K)

You'd be mad too if you existed at the same time as people who invented plumbing 3000 years ago, and electricity 120 years ago; and you still haven't.

They have low IQs. They don't think that deeply.

>niggers
>cognition
u may only choose 1

Common decency is a thing whites don't seem to have.
We don't hate you for your skin color, some of you ( racists ) are just plain fcking rude, it's like you grew up in a fcking barn.
We have to speak up at some point, stop being a rude cunt and I'll stop

this.
/thread

>i hate muh racists
>hangs out online where there are a lot of le racists

non whites are a joke

youtu.be/WH9Rkd0cwv4
Put it on 1.5 and hear what they have to say, it's pretty clear it's unwanted harassment, do you expect us to shut up about it?
What's wrong with me being racist? I didn't say I don't like you racists, only you're a rude bunch.

I don't hate white people though, I just hate racists and racism.

I hate racists, racism, and niggers.

All equally vile.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think Schlomo.

>We don't hate you for your skin color
Correct. Shitskins think white people don’t like them because they are brown, but the truth is skin color doesn’t matter. It’s the genetic, mental, and the resulting behavioral differences that is the problem.
Violent, rude, vulgar, crude, selfish, unpredictable.
These adjectives are the reason why you have never created a modern, innovative, highly complex and high-trust society, and whites have.
Lack of empathy and lack of ability to work together.
there’s a reason why whites always move away from an area when there are too many shitskins, and it’s not because of the color of your skin.

Attached: D1F16A06-23D4-48DC-8F90-2D3F418740DA.jpg (550x563, 102.22K)

Cognitive dissonance requires cognition.

''White inventions"
what you invented OP? please enlight me with your wisdom and ingenuity, sorry for hating you and thinking you are as useless and irrelevant as any other whatever skin non cientific trascendent ordinary human in this planet, also it seems this thread is full of other great white scientist inventors, please my apologies to all.

orale mayn!

There are just as many
>violent, rude, vulgar, crude, selfish, unpredictable white people as blacks you brainwashed retard.
Yeah those trailer parks and mud pits of white trash and retarded edgelord neckbeards is a great example of high society dumbass.
Everytime your monkey brain sees a black person doing this it immediately concludes to your conditioned belief, break the cycle.
If you want to make a difference, maybe start advocating the human race against inbreeding.

The cracker culture that was brought over by the Celtic garbage peoples of Europe is what we mean by problematic whiteness. There are no great inventors, artists, philosophers, etc that come from the Celtic cracker culture.

scribd.com/book/292354330/Cracker-Culture-Celtic-Ways-in-the-Old-South?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google_search&utm_campaign=3Q_Google_DSA_NB_US&utm_term=&utm_device=m&gclid=CjwKCAjwj42UBhAAEiwACIhADhc4PLwWm8TUBX1KunEN4gDcTAlq5X-m4ppiOLMQy2MPhg6XXRICoBoCbDsQAvD_BwE

Because they come from places where honesty and decency breeds weakness which they don't respect. The West opening their borders up is just an indicator that they are stupid and should be mugged

simón, güey

Black people helped build this country though.

By tearing it down and claiming they did that.
Also gibbs me dat.

That would require self-awareness, something niggers are naturally incapable of.