Murican retardation: "15 year old girls are not attractive at all. Let's date ugly old women instead."

Murican retardation: "15 year old girls are not attractive at all. Let's date ugly old women instead."

Attached: milla.jpg (656x650, 33.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2kgrm-2itqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that bitch is like thirty. let's not forget the importance of a pretty face as the "thicc" meme tries to get rid if the idea of the face in general; now couple that decade old meme with the mask mandates we had

MULTIPASS

oldfags want oldhags

>that bitch is like thirty
She was 17 in that pic, you dumb dumb.

>Memeflag
>Pedobait
Any Forums really is just a huge psyop now isn't it?

Don't let roasties and ugly girls tell you how to live

Get money

Date young chicks

Ignore the haters

Just sage and move on. Don’t give it the attention it wants

Comments like that make me feel like the people making them are sociopathic and don't have any emotions. We're born with both brains and hearts bro.

It's a boy.

That looks like cuffs, she was old by then

Is there something you want to tell us, OP?

Attached: jealous Milla.webm (1122x480, 2.92M)

>now

like i said, you forgot the importance of a pretty face through the "thicc" meme

>She was 17 in that pic,
That's legal in my state

Attached: red.webm (576x1080, 2.83M)

Pedo retardation.
>please put me in protective custody!!!

When I was 12, I had already gone through puberty and was pretty developed. I learned very quickly that men don't care if you're 12 as long as you LOOK like you're 17-18.

This is why I argue so strongly for age of consent laws. I was fucking 12 with Beanie Babies and Sweet Valley High books and shit, and grown men were trying to fuck me because I was a C cup and looked older. And I liked the attention, because all any girl wants is to feel wanted and mature and adult. It's why we start fantasizing about our first cars and sneak cigarettes from our parents - we want to feel older and cool.

I didn't know I could say no to these men, and I felt so much older and mature when they'd pay attention to me, and so that began a rough few years of letting men have sex with me. I phrase it that way because that's what it was - did I say yes? Yes. Did I want to? No. I was scared to say no to these older guys. It took till maybe 18 or so before I realized I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to.

>inb4 creeps saying 12 year old slutty me wanted it

Attached: 1562721773697.jpg (1390x1925, 640.17K)

that's exactly how you should treat libshit women

Rope you pedo maggot

Okay Chang

12 is indeed creepy

>he missed out on teenage love
LMAO

>psyop
babby lern'd a new werd

That's pretty fucked, sorry to hear that.

this is why we are taught words like "yes" and "no"

>Did I want to? No.
Oh fuck you and your revisionist history.
You probably lied and told them you were older for that sweet, sweet attention.
t. happened to me

> LET'S DATE SOME ROASTIES !!!!
Said no one on Any Forums ever. No one even does I have no idea what the kike OP is on about as usual.

Shit bait 1 post loser

Date whoever you want as long as jews hang

Attached: 4234722083647.png (824x1200, 1.38M)

Cool larp

Built for BBC

This doesn't sound like it was written by a woman.

When have you ever heard a woman say "and shit" at the end of a sentence?

Some weird gay dude wrote that. Or a MtF tranny

Okay groomer
KYS

Fuck you whore. Learn some personal fucking responsibility. You said YES. END OF STORY

>12 year old slutty you wanted it
Don't deny it, y00 sl00t

BWHAHAHAHAHA that shit is so funny! I've dated younger and older. All I can say is that it won't work out if you both aren't on the same plain. Doesn't Matter who is older or who is younger if you aren't functioning on the same wave length it won't work in the end. At that point you gotta decide if you are going to be a little bitch and deny the fate or be a man/woman and accept reality for what it is. Most of you are little bitches who can't accept the way IT is. You deserve a smack in your fucking mouths. That's just the way it is

youtu.be/2kgrm-2itqw

>yeah have sex with me because i want atention
>nooo i'm so scared to say noooo ahhh this is rape
all women are the same

>letting men have sex with me
You mean sliutting it up? Where these men preying on you or were you preying on them only later to regret it as you racked up stds and became a worthless used up whorethat men no longer wanted at 18?

>When have you ever heard a woman say "and shit" at the end of a sentence?
Damaged empty women

ok groomer, you get the rope

>1 pbtid
ok groomer

Finally a poster who actually knows how relationships are like instead of being autistic robots who tick boxes all day in the way they describe things.

>groomer
babby lern'd a new werd

>15 year old girls are not attractive

Correct too many digits.

Also
>3dpd

Attached: 1636434157916.webm (720x1280, 2.21M)

>rope
You pathetic treasonous glowniggers are going to learn an old one.
Keep it up, faggots.
You don't sound so bold anymore. I wonder what happened?

She was born a man

That sounds like an IQ issue

This is the average canadian girl tbqh. Girls were hooking up with 25 year olds as early as 7th grade in my school

>30 something virgin who's never actually talked to retarded zoomer broads thar would undoubtedly hate him thinks he'll suddenly be a Chad among the middle schoolers this time
Sad!

Keep going, I'm hard

>treasonous
babby lern'd another new werd

Stopped reading. Tits or GTFO. All these retards replying... This site has gone to shit.

Crazy that i had a comprehensive sex education and all that drug provention shit in a poor area but every anorexic whore somehow doesn't understand consent when its convenient
Pedos can fucking rot, but girls like this are no better, they know what they are doing always

Go away groomer

No.
We've known exactly what you are for quite some time, edomite pedo parasite.
Do you believe this low tier low IQ gaslighting and "clever" pivoting is going to save you?
Are you going to treat this like a game all the way to the rope, jew?

No one else is laughing, neanderkike nigger.

Attached: St. Simon.png (975x973, 1.77M)

I just finished watching kuffs

Be honest.
How paranoid are you of what's coming?
You know you can't stop it, right?
And no one here believes your laughing behind these frightened coping posts, right?

You are going to burn, jew.
Keep giggling nervously.
It keeps me motivated.