Lol. Lmao

you niggers actually believed for a second that this honeypot would get taken down. Every other right-wing website gets shut down and ddosed on the regular except for this one, and you retards still dont want to know why. It's funny.

Attached: 1652846818861.png (442x446, 234.47K)

The feds have control of this website so no reason to shut it down.

>right-wing website
Any Forums is the only hardcore far right board here. Other boards are only mildly right wing like Any Forums

Attached: 1648712154001.gif (407x405, 317.01K)

Jokes on you I post here specifically to influence the fed bois. Now these powerful people understand my view on women who refuse to date 5'3'' chads

lots of racist libs browse here as well...so basically most of them. They just add "anti white" to the mix

Attached: Contrarian shill wars.jpg (487x267, 48.08K)

I mean I am not anti government nor I do I think many people that are on here we are just interested in politics and history. And also a lot funny people are on here. Any Forums is like a metal concert on the outside it looks crazy and scary but in reality if someone falls in the pit we will pick ‘em up . We are nice peaceful people who excel in chaotic environments.

I mean... Any Forums can be taken down in a few different ways.

But yeah a containment board/honeypot is kind of for the best.

You’re in a slide thread

>this honeypot
NO! A HONEY POT!
They can track my IP which leads to my Service Provider which reads the NEXT TOWN OVER!
GAAAASSSSSSP!
NOT THAT! And that's if they can even detect the IP of posts which I highly fucking doubt.
And have you seen how fast this site moves?
Do you have ANY IDEA how difficult a task that would be?

I wish they would take it down so I can finally leave.

Is asian moot still in charge?

>Every other right-wing website gets shut down and ddosed on the regular
name a single one

>Every other right-wing website gets shut down

Name a site besides channel 8- which only got fucked by cloudflare and is back up

Tech illiterate alarmist boomer

They can't afford to have Any Forumsfags spilling out on other parts of the internet. This is the main reason desu.

answered it. Yes. Thats how you stop Any Forums. Talk to him or force him. Easiest way to "hack" Any Forums frankly.

Or you use Any Forums as a CNC for people to keep on escalating this violence. Just saying. I mean I just proposed threatening asian moot with a hammer to his teeth. We can spare him and spoil humanity.

Or... or more easily just disconnect from the internet. Theres that.

>They can't afford to have Any Forumsfags spilling out on other parts of the internet.
that's the only thing that happened though, hell pol is even writing Tuckers Carlson's show each night

Plus I could just unplug my router and they couldn't connect tome #facts

okay stupid.

daily stormer and 8kun. Please proceed to put a nail gun to your genitals and pull the trigger.

back up and irreparably shattered. They won and this shit assfuck cumstain normie tier phoneposting haven of retardation is proof of it.

>daily stormer and 8kun.
i wouldn't call these shitholes websites

exactly