Why do far left fags hate golf so much?

why do far left fags hate golf so much?

Attached: Golfer_swing.jpg (1200x896, 305.04K)

What? Every golf person in my life but one is a leftyfag

Attached: FTAydaIVEAEg8vY.jpg (1440x1444, 349.12K)

only boomers could mindlessly spray weed killer on large fields of grass just so he can enjoy his sportsball more convieniently

It's the White man's sport.

>It's the fat old rich White man's sport.
FTFY

It really is a shitty sport. If you don't golf fast enough, there are snobby assholes that come up and say "uh, excuuuuse me, are you almost dooone?" or they stare at you the whole time you're playing unless you let them play through, then you have to stand there and wait for their whole group to finish.

Attached: 00123534.jpg (500x500, 49.62K)

Haven't you figured out by now that they hate themselves and by extension, everything and everyone else?

Golf is a sure way to screw up a walk in the park.

This is silly. You could argue doing the same thing for large parks, forests, or other recreational fields.

Golf fucking sucks. Dudes dressing up in their gay little outfits to play their stupid little hit the ball game on a giant sterile lawn. Take up fishing for something you can do your whole life.

Then play faster faggot. I suck at golfing so I always let people play through. Deal with it. Let them play through while you drink a beer.

>patience
>skill
>coordination
>planning
These people out here knocking over garbage cans never once licked their finger to check the wind.

Leftists are inferior people and hate anything that makes them look inferior or makes them feel inferior. Physical activity is usually one of those things.

Golf is a game. Like pool or bowling. Or darts. It is not a sport. If you like spending time with the people who are on golf courses, go for it. I find it a fucking waste of a lot of time. Trapshooting, mountain biking, car racing, hiking, skiing, far more enjoyable. Just a place where men go if their marriages suck.

>t.snobfag

>why do niggers hate people with skills, money, and long-term planning ability?
gee i wonder

stupid dumb retard americans, americans dont understand why golf is a waste of space because they live in a country with a shit ton of land, in any european country, land is limited, take ireland for example, there is VERY little actual wild forests or wilderness, the land used to make a golf course could instead be used to make a forest, but no, old fat retards want to use a shit ton of land for their shitty sport.

Golf is for faggots and boomers.

"Dense and walkable" is the unironic "hustle and bustle", isnt it?

It’s even worse. They really think going golfing is “spending time in the outdoors” with perfectly manicured greens. Disgusting waste of space. George Carlin called it an arrogant game. It is.