How come videos like these dont have millions of views?

youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig
Videos like these should be a MANDATORY must watch for every person world wide. Why the fuck does it have less views then your average pewdiepie letsplay after 5 fucking years, it literally highlights the cause of every single issue I have to face each day but only have 1.9 million views? Its over...

Attached: d90.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gST7j8WWNRo
youtube.com/watch?v=yRzYWfoBB_o
youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only have
only has*
Fucking niggers

I'm still under the assumption that any system of governance could still be successful without semetic influence and until they are gone we will never be able to accurately determine what's best

Making corruption illegal would automatically destroy the jews, their wealth would slowly decline as they cant abuse the system anymore and they'd drop down to a more suitable level, they'd still be the richest but they'd be much, much poorer then they were before and thus, their influence over NPCs would be weaker, their influence over our lives would be weaker and we'd have more of a fighting chance. Even jews INSIDE the government wouldn't be able to do shit if we completely seal off corruption and in america (your country) there are ways to go around congress to implement anti corruption laws. The reason this hasn't happened yet is because the elites are doing everything in their power to keep the rest of the population ignorant of whats happening, a video which covers the causes of your everyday normies faily hardships has less views then some retarded markiplier horror letsplay.

Cause it’s commie gobbledygook.
Just don’t be a lazy fag:
youtu.be/gST7j8WWNRo

I wouldn't mind communism if it actually got rid of the elites, but when has communism ever done that? You cant get rid of elitism with idealogy, you must attack them directly.

Bump. Accurate depiction not just of us system. Every fucking country that's isn't a totalitarian regime is like this.

>bump
>name is sage
???

but muh work hard muh bootstraps everyfing be fine XD

Because it reminds people that they are responsible for the condition of their government.

This is indeed terrible.
Would a referendum be a good solution?

You know the true answer is there is no political solution and Varg's take on America is more sound than one would be comfortable with. But it's true and it's all going to die.

Communism is owned by jews.

Yes, we need a final solution to semitic influence.

>rich Jews
>caring about laws

Lol

Laws aren't the issue, the laws are bent to SUIT the jews, they pay the government money to bend the laws to suit their needs, they care about the law alright, so much so they need to hire lobbyists to bribe officials to change it for them.

The law is only a suggestion, if you can pay money to change it.

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=yRzYWfoBB_o
also have a video praising LBJ. It's always like this, libshits running pier piper operations by latching on a worthwhile cause and funneling the financial and public support for it towards themselves so they can push their real agendas.
Not dissing OP, it's just a shame things are the way they are.

>concerned about someone else's jewtube views
you must be 18 to post here

youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o

He describes the problem.

I hate libs, but i dont see how they're necessarily wrong about the corruption bit. Yes, you can disagree with the other videos they make, but can you honestly disagree with this one?

kek.
>just ban guns and it will stop all mass shootings

>cant read

Because most people already know this. Are you young? new here? This is how it is...everywhere. USA is dirty--our dirt is just hidden under layers of
>American Dreams
>land of opportunity
and shit like that.