ITS HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Malia just confirmed Hunter was doing lines off her foot and Natalie’s butt!!
>inb4source
What are the political implications of Hunter having sexual encounters with Malia and Natalie??
What the fuck is going to happen now?!

Attached: E338089C-16A5-4B7C-A2E0-D8F5F7623CF3.png (1170x2532, 691.63K)

This shit is huge. People need to get the fuck in here and dump the evidence

nothing in the pic mentions sexual intercourse

all fields, source or gtfo.

HO. LEE. FUK. It’s real and all over CNN right now. I repeat, TURN CNN ON RIGHT NOW!!!

If he’s doing lines of coke off ass he’s fucking the bitch too.
What the fuck are you even real?

Source? Are you not looking at the screenshot? Lemme break it down for your nigger brain. 1. It says Malia. Why would you or how could you even refute that? 2. Malia mentions “Nat” which is short for Natalie. 3. Malia is talking the way apes normally do. It’s literally science backed evidence.

Checked. Witnessed. Watching Hunt get a foot job while smokin a pipe right now

Post a screenshot with the phone number visible. Anybody can put the name Malia on a contact in their phone.

What a damn waste of digits

Attached: 1464161702804.png (268x291, 136.52K)

Well it’s not from my phone so how do you expect me to pull that shit off? You think someone would just make a fake message thread with someone and replace the name? That’s ludacris.

A line of coke just flew over my house!

never

Attached: file.png (1041x700, 379.23K)

Who would go on the internet and tell lies? Clearly you’re just stupid, lurk moar bro, this is absolutely legit.

>are you even real :O
tits please

>being this new
night school photo shoopers

TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW!!!

omg is this real?

Kek
Checked and exactly’ed pilled.

Very real.
IM TURNING IT OOOOOOOOOON

Are you guys boomers or just plain stupid? You can easily photoshop that or actually manipulate text if you have a jailbroken device by hooking functions using tools like frida then record the screen to make it look legitimate. I won't believe shit unless it's a confirmed leak or used as evidence in court.

Hey newfag this is a whites only fun party. Not a newfag nigger stuck in the mud. Go be boring someplace else.

i screen shotted this and minted a NFT and sold it for $1 million. they’ll be contacting you for royalty infringement. sorry goy you lose

Plot twist: I am Moshe. You’ll never beat me.

Attached: 11E356FD-37D3-40E0-93C6-C8508A082280.jpg (250x205, 12.87K)