Just call them ETHNOSTATE HAVERS

All non-whites have one.

Yes, even Abbos and Injuns. Bolivia is the Injun ethnostate. Most of Alaska is maj. Injun. And Papua New Guinea is the Abbo ethnostate.

Whites deserve the same

Attached: download (23).jpg (225x224, 9.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aigob.org/bolivia-no-es-pais-para-mestizos/#:~:text=Bolivia no es país para,la Ciudadanía y la Empresa&text=El censo de población realizado,mestizaje entre las posibles respuestas.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my house is an ethnostate

>inb4 but Europe, America, Australia, Canada

Those aren't reserved for us like Nigeria is for Black Africans. Fuck off anti-whites.

Palestinians don't have one, are they white?

heh

They can live in Jordan or Syria. (big deal)
Not one place in Europe is saved for us.

>Bolivia is the Injun ethnostate
Bolivia is only 60% Injun though, meanwhile Whites have countries like Poland which are 99.8% White

Why would they? Did Jordan and Syria send jews over to kill them?
In the end, most "immigrants" are the white peoples mistake. You can talk about Arab refugees for example, but most come from Syria, Iraq, or Palestine. Why is no Saudi coming over? Because the whiteys didn't fuck them over.
Same thing with blacks. Most came over as slaves. Because they were fucked by whitey.
You essentially force these people to come to you and then complain. If you don't want them in your countries, leave them alone. But you won't.

No it's not. The Mestizos there are usually like 90% Injun anyway.

Also dumbass POLAND IS UNDER PRESSURE TO BECOME LESS WHITE

Bolivia is officially not FOR mestizos too
aigob.org/bolivia-no-es-pais-para-mestizos/#:~:text=Bolivia no es país para,la Ciudadanía y la Empresa&text=El censo de población realizado,mestizaje entre las posibles respuestas.

You're a massive fag. The Arab world is huge. Blacks own TONS of land on planet earth. Fuck off. White rights.

>If you don't want them in your countries, leave them alone. But you won't.
This isn't 1850, retard.

Attached: 1652221399515.png (596x766, 491.87K)

>You essentially force these people to come to you and then complain.
Some people hundreds of years ago. Shithead.

>This isn't 1850, retard.
Exactly, so leave them alone. You will have no afghans in your country, no Syrians, no nothing. Leave their countries alone and they'll stop coming over to yours. It isn't 1850. Don't go around attacking countries like that. Be civil and let them be. But whiteys always gotta spread "muhhh liblarism" to "UnCiViLiZeD" countries and fuck them up.
>Some people hundreds of years ago. Shithead.
Yeah your ancestors. So go on and blame your ancestors and nobody else. Stand on your tiptoes and shout "Fuck my whitey ancestors" cuz you got nobody else to blame.

>so leave them alone
No THEY need to leave us alone and accept that Europe is our land. Fuck you, scum.

You don't know who the fuck my ancestors were. You're a pig.

>No THEY need to leave us alone
You first nigger. No Black or Arab or Afghan came attacking you. YOU ATTACKED THEM FIRST. Anything they do is retaliation. They come over because their countrues were fucked over by YOU. None of these countries people ever immigrated to any white country before that. But you won't accept the mistake of your own people because of your sub 80 iq
>You don't know who the fuck my ancestors were. You're a pig.
They were Whiteys. That's all I gotta know to lose respect for those bastards. And your intelligence level lives up to those rats, so you're making them proud.

>No Black or Arab or Afghan came attacking you. YOU ATTACKED THEM FIRST. Anything they do is retaliation.

If millions of my people were moving to live in Saudi, Nigeria or Afghanistan they'd oppose if.

idiot

If Saudi Nigeria or Afghanistan Attacked your country, colonized it for centuries, then attacked your country in the guise of spreading their ideology, converting you by the sword (similar to you guys forcing liberalism down their throats), fucking up the entire fabric of the country, leaving it in the hands of warlords and terrorists and economy completely crippled, and then continue to sanction you while bombing you every week so as to permanently destroy you, and then send an entire race of long-nosed bankers to replace you and evict you from your homelands. When war waged upon your country by one of these countries has rendered your country completely unlivable, then you can go over to their countries. Then you will WANT to go over to their countries.
It's your fault. If you people just left them alone, nothing would have happened to your countries. They come over, because you fucked them over. You would do the same thing if they fucked you over.

Your IQ is so low that you fail to comprehend this basic thing. I don't think it is an efficient use of my time arguing with a retard anymore.

I don't have one.

Yes you do. You just haven't Turkified or deported the other middle easterners in Turkey

cry cry.

It's not an etnostate tho. We have more refugees than most of Europe. Give me my ethnostate EU-kike. Or I will immigrate to Germany.

>If Saudi Nigeria or Afghanistan Attacked your country, colonized it for centuries,
There are no white populations there

Just fuck off.

Refugees that are extremely similar to you, racially and ethnically and usually culturally.

cry cry

They are extremely distant from us. Meanwhile they can just pass as Romans in your countries.

Attached: Romans.png (1896x1676, 677K)

>If Saudi Nigeria Attacked your country,
Also the whole history of the Arab world and Islam is Saudi colonialism of huge areas of the world (before the term Saudi existed, of course).

Anti racists are idiots.

Your refugees are middle eastern and Islamic. So are you. Not my problem.

We genetically aren't middle eastern tho. So I don't have an ethnostate.

Attached: 0d0p4e5v5wp11.png (640x1114, 505.14K)

Haplogroups ain't shit. You have a much more homogenous and ethnostate-like nation than any European group.

That's autosomal DNA.

Turks usually look incredibly middle eastern. Enjoy Turkey.

Phenotype isn't genotype. It's not an ethnostate.

You're diverse like the old Austria-Hungarian empire was "diverse"

cry