Is the purpose of the NGSW program to make a weapon that can kill American civilians?

Is the purpose of the NGSW program to make a weapon that can kill American civilians?

Attached: six eight.jpg (1200x734, 91.6K)

No more reloading brass

>NGSW
What does ngsw mean? Jargon is for retards

It's not getting widely adopted no matter what

>No more reloading brass
>picks the weapon using brass casings
what did they mean by this?

Sorry, is the implication here thst current weaponry is not capable of killing Americans for some reason?
Are you brain damaged after the honking, you brain dead retard?

Next Generation Squad Weapon

Americans immune to .22

those guns look military and scary. i like it quiet.

Attached: shhhhh.jpg (1320x1320, 291.7K)

Hope they have a beefy extractor for the steal portion of the casing...

This will affect Americans who make a living collecting brass casings for scrap after mass shootings.

American patriots wear level 4 plates is the problen

NGSW is designed to pierce through body armor

Attached: 1648264128692.gif (640x480, 2.95M)

It uses a wonky caliber so picking them up off of dead ZOGbots for full auto doesn’t get you much.

the point is to write a government cheque
so they (faggots in government) can collect their commissions for their friends and orgs and get the kickbacks back to themselves.

this is just the first time they get paid.
they'll cut delivery bu 7/8ths of the origional mark
and also require 5x the cost. because that's how it works.

>we need to penetrate lvl 4 armor at 600 meters.
even with their loads that's not going to happen without bringing a 50 berret and a ralphus round.

The clot shot can take care of that. We don’t need any more weapons.

>Is the purpose of the NGSW program to make a weapon that can kill American civilians?

Nah, 5.56 is quite effective at that and its a smaller, lighter, cheaper round with less recoil than 6.8.

This is about dealing with advancements in body armor and very possibly armored drones that will be resistant to smaller rounds like 5.56.

Attached: DHS targets.jpg (620x427, 110.59K)

Cool can’t wait for the next generation body armor.

No, the purpose was to get a select group of people very rich, as with all big DoD acquisition programs. This weapon is too impractical and memey for general use and may get seen in very small numbers but will ultimately feature on a future episode of forgotten weapons

The DoD will pour millions and millions and millions of dollars into this over like 10 years before being like ,"Actually 5.56 is fine and we just put a suppressor on an M4 and called it the M4A2 :^)"

Niggas gonna suck willies

A combination of the officers wanting a gun to solve the problems they encountered in Afghanistan and wanting to spend money so their budgets won't decrease.

source for pic

Goat herders, homo erectus, and chinks do not wear body armor, and given russians don't even issue half their AK-12s with optics, I doubt they are doing well for plates either. The point of 6.8x51mm is to have hyper-pressure ammo that can pen level IV, and no enemy of the USA wears more body armor than American civilians.

>brass is the same as brass-steel polymer
I dont know if that's right user, kinda looks like two different words

You can reload the brass its only stainless steel at the base

Probably for communication purposes. I worked with a young guy a few years older than me that was pretty much deaf from Iraq of all places. Asked him if he did allot of fighting and he said no he just never wore ear plugs at the range.

>American patriots wear level 4 plates is the problen
so when this comes out they'll just wear level 5 plates instead

>The point of 6.8x51mm is to have hyper-pressure ammo that can pen level IV, and no enemy of the USA wears more body armor than American civilians.
Exactly. Think all that bulkshit about
>white americans are the only threat to our democracy would lead to anything but the government shooting white people or sending us all off to desth camps is kidding themself. The government isnt going to stop and say you know what I was wrong lets hug it out and make up.

which i'd bet if you just stacked 2 level 4 plates on top of eachother it would stop this

no you cant, the chamber pressure is way too high, reloaded steel will explode at 90k psi.

Who the fuck sells level V plates? Lvl IV is 3+ kg each already, fuck having an extra 10kg squeezing your chest.

GOD DAMMIT DONT TELL THEM THAT WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>implying the zog bots dont always aim for the head
They arent planning on shooting plates frankly.

mid one had a cool ad kinda
only one nigger

Attached: 1624751103911.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

American civilians have far more to fear from SALT than ASSAULT

I'd be surprised if you couldn't swap out the barrel, extension, and bolt

Yes. The fatter they've become, the more weapons systems & ballistics we've had to engineer for the sake of penetrating their blubbery, bullet-resistant corpulent masses. A simple .223/5.56 is no longer sufficient for hunting big game such as the Americanus Giganthicus species.

my squat is over 540lbs I can handle some dinky plates no problem esp when I would only be wearing them for a short period of time when expecting a fucking shootout. Cmon now.