Why can’t Christ fags convert without being cringe?

Why can’t Christ fags convert without being cringe?

Attached: A17473BA-18DD-41DA-A0E3-53415D62F221.jpg (620x736, 117.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
files.catbox.moe/pwm8kj.png
files.catbox.moe/w8ckyl.png
banned.video/watch?id=623508dcd3632308a12c20ad
banned.video/watch?id=6263244ad5ddc6253f0993e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Protestantism

Why did the r/atheist spam suddenly stop when their troon shooter pulled his false flag?

too much nonsense and psyops out there; your picture for example is proofen to not be jesus; the hand gesture is copied from the baphomet and the circle behind him is some other symbolism i dont remember

there is too much to filter through if you are a brainlet; there are legit people that cant even tell the catholic church is a globohomotool; the front pages of jewtube a literred with heretic doctrine, channels with 1mil subs are the first results (i spammed these at the start)

also people seek for a "magical" experience as per movie conditioning so they dive into "speaking in tongues" and other magical mumbo jumbo (charismatic movement)

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

Rosicrucian here.

Catholicism is the Whore of Babylon. The resurrection is about a spiritual death and we are all capable of it.

Everything you said is thrown out the window because you lack Christian virtues. Repent. God is with us all, some can't hear clearly yet.

good example right here
"You are a protestant!"
"You are a catholic!"
"You are a mormon!"
"You are a jehovas witness!"
"You are a seven day adventist!"
"You are a calvinist!"
"You are a charismatic!"

Baptist so far were the only sane people i managed to find and even there it depends on the actual church itself; It does not matter what a denomination is called; The question is: Do they believe that Christ died for their sins and that faith in this is enough to get them into heaven - regardless of their own works / obedience. If i had faith in christ, but kill someone tomorrow, would i not go to heaven? If your answer is that "well, you can't just do what you want" then you don't believe that christ is enough, you make him a co-savior and put part of the salvation on yourself.

"because you lack christian virtues"
Being "virtous" or not has nothing to do with entering heaven, it is a free gift; You can be as virtous as you want and still go to hell; because salvation is not a result of you obeying the commandmends, but a result of faith in christ.

"oh but me obeying is a RESULT of my faith in christ..."

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

>no works
>but believes
>his faith is counted for righteousness

Romans 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

"not being virtous" would be a "sin" according to you i assume; so why exactly does it matter when by faith God does no longer impute sin ONTO you? Sure, we are COMMANDED to follow christ, but this obedience is not what gets you into heaven; and if you think it is required, then you are not going.

Matthew 7:22
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Attached: hitlermarywithjesus.jpg (2184x1520, 2.14M)

files.catbox.moe/pwm8kj.png

files.catbox.moe/w8ckyl.png

banned.video/watch?id=623508dcd3632308a12c20ad
58:20

banned.video/watch?id=6263244ad5ddc6253f0993e0
102:45

Attached: xmas_reimu_by_danmakuman_dcv44xu-pre.png (800x1000, 860.7K)

Aphrodite, Venus, Ishtar, Mary...

These are all the same sort of pagan virginity/fertility worship; the roman catholic church literally just takes pagan hollidays and dresses it up with bible characters; the same goes for their rituals and believes; They want a female mother goddess so they make "mary";
have you read the bible? Mary is barely mentioned and there is clear rebuke towards worshipping her:

Luke 11:27
27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Matthew 12
46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 11:11
“Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.”

Also according to bible John the baptist > Mary; so why are catholics not praying to John instead? Because they want a FEMALE VERTILITY GODESS. "Queen of heaven" is literally in the bible as a pagan godess in the old testament

Behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.” He said to him, “Which ones?”

And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The young man said to him, “All these I have kept. What do I still lack?”

Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” When the young man heard this he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
>Matthew 19: 16-26

Attached: 7 (1).jpg (912x1642, 1.76M)

How many hail marys did you say today, Pedro?

oh please. The pagan holiday myth didn't take hold until Cromwell spread it to appease the jews he shoveled back into england. And (((who))) do you think runs around spreading this nonsense about fertility gods?

Articulate your own belief system or shove it.

The point here is that someone who keeps the whole law perfectly is sinnless and therefore going to heaven; ofcourse the young man also sinned in other ways, but the point here is to show him that he loved his worldly posessions more than God and therefore already broke the first and most important commandmend.

You think God requires you to sell everything you have to enter heaven? this is complete nonsense; you would essentially be paying for your salvation.

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."
“Who then can be saved?”
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Man can not save himself, for example, rich people love money more than God. It is just another example to show how everyone is in sin. Man can not save himself, but with GOD it is possible; because God gives the free Gift of salvation.

>pagan holiday MYTH
lmao the cope
sorry i'm not in the mood to discuss with people who can't even admit that catholic church is under globohomo control
"we are all children of God" - Pope
you have to be blind to not see that catholicism (universalism) is where the one world antichrist religion will come from

Attached: tUDOgdd (1).jpg (2603x6461, 1.63M)

Attached: Yes.jpg (750x1000, 94.29K)

My bad, people usually use this with other intentions.

i'll keep you in my prayers

Talking about Protestantism...
What does Any Forums think of picrel?

Attached: MV5BYmZjZjg3MmEtNWU5YS00ODIxLTk5ZGQtNDkyMGJmM2JiNzZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (592x841, 88.52K)

>cartoon network
take a gues

Attached: meds.png (719x764, 690.3K)

Think about it. They converted because there was shit lacking in their own original backstory or whatever you want to call it. 9 times out of 10 it's some retard from the rural midwest or South angry at his Pentecostal granny for taking him to her snake charmer church when she adopted him from his whore mom and convict pappy. That or it's a spic, who although not a convert really has no other identity other than Catholicism, because take that away and he's just a conquistador's rape-baby with a jungle goblina. They have to try really hard to overcome their bullshit origins.

Attached: evropa.png (720x676, 630.65K)

no

This

love how this faggot never heard of Orthodox

Hitler wasn't a convert.

one of their writer/artists, Jesse Moynihan, was really into Alejandro Jodorowsky movies and put crazy religious symbolism into all his episodes.
but this looks more like a Tom Herpich drawing. I don't know which particular episode it's from so I'm just guessing

>nooo u forgot one of the 20 denominations
kek "my bad"; orthodox is pretty close to catholicism though; in essence it's works salvation just like any other one

I get that people flock to it because of "aesthetics"; just like i thought the "theme" of the crusaders was cool; but that is just that.