Food prices thread

How are the rising prices affecting your diet?
Here we will discuss methods to mitigate the price increases and help anons make better choices

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

niggers tongue my anus

So they’re eating for free?
Typical...

Bone-in ribeye is only $9.99/lb, salad cuck. Chicken and pork are cheap as fuck.

No shit. I don't eat a steak for every meal

>be Biden
>solve America's obesity prolem
He is building back better, isn't he?

Stew. Bonus points if you put cabbage in it because cabbage is filling as fuck.

RICE AND BEANS SUCKA

That would be a big mistake

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Broke anons should seriously consider dumpster diving. Despite rising food prices, most grocery stores and places throw out hundreds of dollars worth of food every single day. As soon as something is expired, it is tossed. Some places even toss items 1 or 2 days prior to the expiration date "just to be safe". Most of this food is perfectly edible long after the expiration date.

Food that is in a dumpster is probably fine as long as it is in packaging that is not punctured (no animals/bugs can get to it). The only thing you have to worry about is dairy that has been sitting in a hot dumpster for hours, and even then sometimes it's okay especially if it is cheese or butter (milk I would be wary of). Even meat should be fine if it's pre-packaged. As long as you cook it that day or freeze it, this should be fine.

I work for a delivery only store and we throw out tons of stuff daily. Sometimes we get shipments that are too large and we have nowhere to put the food (coolers all full) and so we just toss it in the dumpster because my boss is too lazy to donate it to homeless shelters. If you are resourceful enough, you could literally just dumpster dive and never pay for food, even now

do you ever just put the food in your car or hide it instead of throwing it away?

This cost me £70, its four weeks of food with me buying bread, cucumber, tomatoes each week.
>12 x 1ltr cartons of milk
>4 x 1kg oats
>3 x packets of biscuits
>1 packet of crackers
>12 x jars meat and fish paste
>4 x tins of tuna
>4 x tins baked beans
>4 x tins of peas
>1 tub of parsley sauce granules
>1 tub of instant mash granules
>1 kg dried pasta
>2 kg rice
>1 loaf of bread
>1 cabbage
>1 pack spring greens
>1kg fresh carrots
>1kg onions
>2.5kg potatoes
>6 tomatoes
>1 cucumber
>2 x 400g cheddar
>4 x bags of boiled sweets
>1kg chicken thigh fillets
>1kg beef mince
>20 pork sausages
>4 x 200g kippers
>1kg frozen carrots
>1kg frozen broccoli
>1kg frozen brussels sprouts
>1kg frozen cauliflower
>1.2kg frozen chips

Fast food lines have been long since 2020. I am healthier than ever eating dairy and meat. Don't even eat vegetables as they aren't important at all.

kg onions
explain yourself.

A kilo of onions? Onions are good. Eat your onions.

basically I just buy everything on sale and freeze as much shit as I can and buy canned goods

Do you also drink your onions?

Aahh yes, the food of a white working class homosexual. Enjoy your meal, and the BBC your wife will be receiving tonight.

Attached: DxqnaaAW0AAQrSi.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1080, 119.46K)

I heard onion juice is very good. I just fry them up.

Ease down on the onions, you don't want to become a tranny.

I start fasting and reduced my intake to one meal a day which I typically have around 3:00 pm. It’s made me more resilient and also made me enjoy food a lot more. I always took that for granted, never again.

No filter here. I'm talking about real onions

I don't really care about jews and their jewish failed supply lines. sorry not sorry. hope you starve kikes :D

Ill buy like 5 things and it will be 50 bucks, pretty pissed but I’m more irritated at the world than just being more poor.

Capitalism was a mistake.
I hope this country gets Sri Lanka’d.

ah, thought you were an onionboi.

>s=ybean oil salad
>s=ybean fed chickens who produce a onions-infused egg
>commercial mushrooms
>artificial bread
OP your image sucks.

I am eating a lot more pussy.

Attached: wide.jpg (768x911, 142.54K)

Just go outside and find food. You're an apex predator, act like it. I ate a groundhog last week, it was good. Venison and turkey. Mushrooms. Wild berries. Crappie, walleye, perch. Grow some potatoes, carrots and onions. This stuff is simple your parents did it for 1000 years now it's your turn.

Attached: 1642120387075.jpg (736x736, 50.33K)

>big bowl of oatmeal in the morning
>take pre made double espresso in a thermos bottle and 2 apples to work
>drink only water
>no booze, fast food, eating out until this crap is over, even if it takes years

Out of 20 work days in a month I come back home with 0$ spent in about 15 of them.

Attached: 834bc4840318bd1a817f5c70bad115fec9300f5b6aaeee7850fad85e0c38198a.jpg (619x800, 81.07K)