Anti-consumerism is lefty communist bullshit

Why is Any Forums so infested with people who are anti-consumerism and are looking for higher "meaning" and spirituality? That shit is gay and what the left looks for, like the New Agers. Living to make money and buys lots of toys is right wing and based.

Attached: Pepe with cash.jpg (680x461, 32.15K)

The majority of people in Capitlist/Imperialist societies, like America, are plagued with depression. Abusing the proletariat is obvious. You simply don't understand what it's like living in another person's shoes.

you are brainwashed

No, I understand. I was born poor and became successful. You have to go through this trajectory to understand that money and work are the real purpose of life.

ironically a rare flag here.

You're the brainwashed one, living in communist China.

People are depressed because there's little social mobility nowadays. People stuck in one status, rich or poor, are unhappy and in a rut. Only people on the way up, achieving goals, are happy.

We are all consumers, choosing to not mindlessly buy bullshit doesn’t make you not a consumer. Unless you go full Amish which no one using this website is than you are a consumer

frog posters are feds and kikes

Half of it is that we have had nearly all aspects of our immaterial culture replaced with consumptive. This can make said consumption bitter and hollow.
The other half is that the mahor institutions, who either produce goods or promote consumption in general, are never friend and frequent enemy.

I like nature. Fuck cities. Fuck your consooomer shit.

Shitty argument: my class defines me! I can only be happy if I move up in class! I need to make more money! Buy a bigger house! Drive a fancy car! It's only once I move up in class and have more things can I be happy!

We need another Reagan and Thatcher to make consumerism great again and bring back the hard work ethic for making money.
Making money and consuming stuff is true happiness. There is no such thing as society, as Thatcher said, just yourself and yours, and really just you if your family sucks.

You've never been successful and accomplished goals, have you? People are happy on the way up, sad on the way down, bored when stuck in a rut.

Communists are somewhat correct about a problem with our society, but they are retarded so they easily get tricked into fake and gay solutions like "communism".

There is a conflict between pursuit of wealth and pursuit of virtue. Modern society does not properly value goodness. This misalignment of incentives causes society to self destruct in the long run as people sell out their people for personal gain over time.

The solution to this is to build a system that properly punishes people for harming their communities instead of rewarding them. But communism doesn't do that at all... just the opposite

shutup and embrace the great reset, we need to get this shit settled before the 100 year anniversary of the United States Corporation, founded 1933.

id rather spend my money styling these nazis

Libertarian values are not right wing.

Right wing is being religious, virtuous and patriarchal.

Why do people here bitch about the Great Reset if they don't care about consumerism and money anyway? They should be the types who'd own nothing and be happy.

Same reason I would never support a ban on the 2A even though I don't own any guns.

Population giving up its power to the government makes them a step closer to genocide.
If you let the government do everything for you, you give up the power to stop them from doing anything to you

I've had negative money in the bank, I've had 6 figures in the bank...didn't affect my happiness, you faggot. Keep coping and keep chasing that materialism, bitch. Unless your argument is "people are shitty and need money & possessions to make themselves happy!"? You're one of those shitty people, aren't you? Blaming your happiness or lack thereof on money, class, materialism. Tell me that you have nothing right now and that you're absolutely miserable so I can make fun of you for deriving happiness from the world around you. Tell me you have everything right now and that you're completely content so I can make fun of you for deriving happiness from the world around you. So which is it: are you miserable right now because you have nothing or are you happy right now because of everything you have? Or is this where you say you have nothing and aren't miserable, thus proving my point or where you say you have everything and are miserable, thus also proving my point? "I can't find happiness internally, so I'm going to project this on everyone else! My happiness is tied into material goods, wealth, and class! I don't know what your problem is!"

Why do you believe that happiness does not come "from the world around you," i.e., from the world?
If happiness doesn't come from the world, whence does it come?
Are you talking spiritual bullshit?