Pennsylvania Primary Thread/General Primaries 5/17/22 Thread 4

Sultan Oz edition

Summary: Oz has recently taken the lead but his race will likely trigger a recount. McCormick massively outperformed with rural undecided voters and made the race close. Barnette underperformed, she likely had many candidates that were D or I that were not allowed to vote in the primary.

Mastriano won big

Ashley Madison Cawthorn the gay boy got primaried by one of Thom Tillis's buddies

Idaho and Oregon results pouring in now

Old Threads

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-17 234631.png (1241x396, 76.09K)

Congratulations on Seba Fetterman

inb4 oz never takes the lead

>Madison Cawthorn
He exposed gay congressional orgies and he got kicked out. Really makes you think.

Thanks OP:) guess I’m pulling for the solan now that Kathy is dead in the water. Anyone but mega kike

49cent buy Yes on McCuck
49cent buy Yes on Ozroach

LITERALLY free money to be made tonight with this crazy betting market.

He did briefly but it came back

Fetterman belongs in a freak show, nothing "manly" about him

Replied to wrong post

The Milf just won Lt. Governorship
How the fuck did she win over Teddy Daniels? He got Mastriano's endorsement.

Attached: file.png (704x262, 25.66K)

boobs

ngl I did no research on Lt. Gov and just voted for her because dago kek

>Bucks still at 50% reporting
Sorry bros.

I’m surprised there’s not more of a split between Eastern and western PA with candidates

I said it at the end of last thread, but both Oz and McCormick have a good shot at winning in the general election.

If McCormick wins because of mail ins does Trump even bother endorsing him?

>voting in 2022

Attached: pepelaugh31.jpg (703x577, 61.13K)

Why does PA love Fetterman so much? Is it because he dresses like the average Iggles fan?

I don't get why Lt. Governor isn't on the same ticket as Governor

Hardly anyone knows who he is. Tom Wolf got by because he's not super far left and only revealed how far he could go in 2020. I don't think he'd win reelection if he were to have run this year.

every boomer I talked with today said the same thing

Attached: 1610509443539.png (919x737, 340.22K)

Because he larps as a steel worker and people are retards. I’ll keep voting but I’d prefer a dictator.

McCormick does.
Oz has an uphill battle. Not impossible but he will need to convince some of the more conservative Barnette voters to give him a chance. McCormicks are boomers they won't be too hard to do so.

because dude weed

and then they forgot that they had to change their voter registration to GOP to vote like the ones I know kek

another dump, McCormick maintains his 1,500 vote lead

He's from Steelers country don't you dare lump him in with Eagles fans you nigger

I voted for Kathy and McCormick would have to do a lot to get me to even consider voting for him. I’ll stick to party lines and vote for Oz. Oz has more of an issue with the “you have to be fucking kidding me” voters who are tired of theatrics. I’ll vote for anyone as long as it isn’t Toomey’s Jewish clone.

and pretty sure he's a steelers fan anyway, seething new jersey giants fan

Attached: 1642353773389.jpg (655x674, 56.82K)

how do I bet on Oz

>Steelers country
Don’t you dare lump him in with me either

Send me your account number, routing, and how much you want me to put in.

Oregon looking like Drazan for Gov and Perkins for Senate for GOP

>memeflag OP favors the spoiler candidate

I am not a Pennsylvanian but I am probably similar to you, would vote for Fetterman over McCormick. Oz could maybe get my vote begrudgingly. Some of his stuff you can excuse because he's obviously on the spectrum and really it's not like his negatives are hidden, McCormick has managed to convince people he's the real deal.

He's from Allegheny you gotta own that

Schrader getting btfo in his district. Good news for GOP.

>I am not a Pennsylvanian
lmfao this whole time I thought you were based on how much you knew. I guess you're just a Any Forumsitico