Everybody has to own a gun because it would be safer

>everybody has to own a gun because it would be safer
>nobody can own a pitbull because it would be safer
Nothing about the "right wing" even makes sense to me anymore.

Attached: 1640295446597.png (1000x1000, 426.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/339541044_Mental_illness_and_the_left
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pitbulls should be banned because I think they’re ugly.

I slammed the bedroom door and startled my gun so bad it shot my daughter in the neck.

I hate guns and love pitbulls. AMA

Do you have the right to a Pitbull enshrined in the constitution?

>instigate Las Vegas shooting, use an M240, claim it was a bumpstock AR15
>people just buy more guns because the government is evil
>still waste tax payer dollars making shit threads like this that has never convinced a single person to give up their guns

Attached: need.png (2560x2560, 2.01M)

it'll be the reverse when you've got a set of their teeth clamped onto your neck

at this point i consider anyone who owns a pibble to be a direct danger to children on the same level as trannies

The point isn't freedom the point is so the population has the ability to militarily fight the government. Pit bulls don't help you do that.

Guns save more lives than they take and arguably killing a criminal should count as -1 in the stats anyways doubling the KDA.
I have never seen a pitbull heroically swim across a river to attack a man attacking a baby, instead he goes for the baby as well. That's the difference.

The government is more dangerous than a gun.

Attached: why i don't trust the government.png (1018x921, 731.68K)

I've had them and pit mixes. Zero incidents. I currently have a pit lab mix that is 11 and a red nose that is 4.

I've been bit or chased after by German Shepards, every Chow I've ever come across, labs, cocker spaniels are the fucking worst... people I know have been fucked up by Doberman, Rottweilers, and all sorts of little dogs. No pit incidents with anyone I know personally

pitbulls don't hamper the government

not sure if retard or faggot

Attached: hammer-control-time.jpg (500x600, 62.51K)

There is so little that's sadder than witnessing the auscuk playing the American pet game like the good little dog he is.
>please like me, mutts! I've appealed to the constitution! Please call me based!
Absolutely disgusting, do you never feel shame?

Your reply, may you even dare, will simply be "no u".

Attached: ausperg.png (1284x1008, 1.12M)

why are you a pedophile?

I love guns AND pitbulls and I'm a communist

Imagine if on January 6th you boomer faggots let 100 pitbulls loose on congress instead of stumbling around livestreaming, smearing faeces on the walls and getting shot.

guns can't wake up one day and randomly decide to maul a small child you fucking dumbo

You're fucking retarded if that's your argument. Many more get killed by hands and feet in the form of punches and kicks. More than both the attacks on your graphic combined. We gonna ban our hands and feet, you stupid fucking gun nigger?

I like one of those things, faggot leaf

spbp

You’re in a slide thread

>niggers with guns
>niggers of the dog world
What's the trouble

Communism? Hell yeah comrade

filthy commie faggot I hope a shitbull ends up mauling your firstborn son

Imagine how many robberies and home invasions are prevented by having a large scary dog working guard detail

That's not very Christian of you friend

Fuck off libtard. Liberals are mentally ill.

researchgate.net/publication/339541044_Mental_illness_and_the_left

Attached: 469F6A0E-EF4F-4784-8971-D025C2C8C097.jpg (570x587, 65.01K)

thanks user they almost got me

don't forget to sage

We clearly need open borders, maximum immigration, unchecked spending, uber faggotry, and more government to solve this argument.

Attached: bread-line-Poland.jpg (1200x500, 483.64K)

People will go rob the next house over, the one without the bark and bites

NOPO NOT LE PITBURINOOO

Attached: 1652661267123.webm (400x208, 1.24M)