Why are you comfortable with racism

We are all humans

Attached: 6EDE6A67-FC9C-47DF-9795-C1EB29E94BB1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Yes and niggers have their own continent to live on with their own culture and heritage....why are white people the ONLY RACE that has no home continent?

It is just nature guy, first shooty stick?

Attached: merchant_blue_078.jpg (536x274, 136.99K)

Explain your position to the child in this webm.

Attached: BLM-daycare.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

Real thread, not slide
>
>

Because the alternative is being comfortable with mental retardation.

Attached: 1621354781944.jpg (1920x4238, 789.64K)

duhh
ufghh
ughhhhhhhhh
dughhhhh

Attached: 24.jpg (346x392, 31.55K)

Did that guy mount a flashlight to a barret?

I don't care what race you are as long as you're racist.

What kind of dogshit pressure pad is that, it looks like it weighs half a pound

uuuuuuuh are you threatening me?

not the best idea to post identifiable tattoos on an anonymous imageboad

also your light and swivel locations are really poorly chosen

Blacks are literally not human.

Attached: Modern African's dna.jpg (1003x1024, 117.93K)

Racists want to feel superior not because of their merits or works, but because of what vagina they fell out of.

I'm not cool with racism. Typically when I dislike someone they are acting in a negative way based on their race (white trash boy with a hat busted to the side drinking monster, or black dude with pants down to his knees loud asf and always talking shit)

i hate that SIG m400 handguard.

Attached: 1652123652701.jpg (586x573, 34.33K)

Attached: Christopher Langan on African IQs.jpg (557x717, 99.09K)

I hate niggers, kikes, chinks, spics and white trash just the same. If you don't make more than $150k+ a year working a white collar job or your parents don't make $250k+ a year combined I fucking unironically hate you, I don't care if your white, black, purple, yellow, red, white or blue.

Racists aren't

You are right, we are all humans. But niggers, Jews, Gypsies, and Albanians are not.

No, we’re not all humans and that’s why I am racist, I am giving into my primal needs.

Thats a good sized hand there faggot. Dare you to slap yourself in the face with it

jews are a religion which declares their arbitrarily-defined "race" as "god's chosen people"

>comfortable with racism
I wish everybody wasn't so falsely afflicted with j-wish judgement.

>We are all humans
more or less.

Attached: homo-erectus.jpg (520x400, 24.15K)

>People from a shithole nation are dumb
It's almost public education is important, and when your government is more interested on bullets and bombs the people suffer for it.

Racist is a jewish code word for disobedient goy.

Posted from his white suburb.

Attached: 1652844356866.png (1024x576, 250.79K)

Everyone is racist to some degree, and do try and deny that is fucking retarded, for example:
People get soo fuckin mad if you talk shit about black people/pacific islanders and shit, but will totally be fine with talking mad shit about poo in the loos and chinks...

I believe I read somewhere that Africa has received over the equivalent of 50 Marshall Plans in humanitarian aid over the decades. I reckon that by now, it's approaching or even surpassed 75.