Russian threats

Now that Russians proved they won't follow through with their nuclear threat on Finland and Sweden, is there any reason to give a fuck about what they say?

Attached: being russian.gif (498x498, 3.49M)

There never was

We're gonna love having you as part of the club finnbro

Never was, literally the Russian play book since they lifted the yoke of the golden horde

Are you retarded?

Russia is all bark no bite

No but Russia is

Attached: 1652296040517.webm (1270x720, 2.9M)

If we withdraw troops from Ukraine and bring them into Fingolia, then we will really win there in 3 days. Fingolia doesn't even have an army. In addition, carpet bombing will definitely be used there, unlike in Ukraine. The same goes for Sweden. I don't know why Putler attacked Ukraine at all, when it was possible to humiliate the fingols.

There’s absolutely no reason to take Russia seriously when it’s now clear that in a conventional war, the west would be able to destroy the Russian air defenses before they had a chance. Russians wouldn’t have access to Radar, and the west could just pound them in the day where it would be even, but at night they would be defenseless to western night vision.

The Russian government is only scary if you’re Russian.

Attached: 478C4E21-09A4-4341-86AC-79F3A6C31130.jpg (293x357, 34.18K)

Post video. Refuses to Elaborate Further. Leave
Why are subhumans like this?

They have bunkers all across the country and it’s rated as one of the hardest to invade countries on the planet. And you’re struggling in a country that’s completely flat.

Attached: 2491E57F-24C5-4AED-9E81-8E6503AF0E8F.png (649x519, 115.46K)

Finland ain't joining, Turkey is blocking them kek

>not so quick finngol

Attached: FB_IMG_1652744072099.jpg (720x505, 35.11K)

how is it clear?
please explain faggot

rated by who? how? what are you even talking about? how is russia losing ? please explain this reasoning?

>inb4 didnt take kiev in 3 days

Erdogan never said the "no" was unconditional. The negotiations are underway and turkey will do what USA says after attempting to wringle some kind of deal out of it

it's hilarious to watch you mutts talk about disregarding anyone. All the large campaigns you've undertaken have resulted in major defeats.
American campaigns:
>vietnam: decisive defeat
>iraq: defeat
>syria: defeat
>afghanistan: decisive defeat
So why should anyone fear your pathetic military?

Attached: 1652762592911m.jpg (203x1024, 37.26K)

Kek right, like when they canceled the S-400 purchase.
You will do what Turkey says and you will enjoy it, cuck. It'll be a nice practice for when you are officially America's dog. Learn to suck that dick in time, nahamsayin?

Why are you talking about not giving a fuck about what they say when you made this thread? Quit seething like a little girl.

>It'll be a nice practice for when you are officially America's dog
So we are joining NATO, then. You might want to make up your mind on which narrative to push

Well yes, after you cuck in to whatever demands the Sultan imposes on you. That's what I meant.
He's certainly not blocking you cause he wants to sabotage NATO or help Putin or something. He just wants things from you and the Swedes, things like the death of Kurds, and your pride and dignity. And you will give him these things, and if not, America will tell you to, cause at the end of the day it's not about you.

>things like the death of Kurds
Sounds like a win-win to me, I don't like the kurds
>your pride and dignity
That's for us and the international community to decide, not you. Personally I've never felt more pride in my country that we are finally joining the big boys club

So it seems to me that you don't know what dignity and pride are.
You and Sweden support the Kurds because you are on a morality LARP. You support them because you think (maybe correctly) that it's the right thing to do. As in, it's a principle - a principle that you are going to shit on cause Erdogan tells you to.
You will let go of your integrity to join America's vassal party, and you calling it "the big boys" club just further strengthens my point.
I heard about the Swedes having that "small nation complex" with their "Humanitarian Superpower" memes and what not, but I always thought Finns had pride and dignity. Guess I was wrong. Looks like you're just Sweden with temporarily less niggers. Give it time tho.

PKK is banned here as a terrorist organization. Finland cut weapons sales to Turkey after they invaded Syria based on the policy of not selling weapons to countries currently in offensive wars. That's basically it.

>So it seems to me that you don't know what dignity and pride are
I couldn't care less what something seems to you. Your opinion is irrelevant to me
>You and Sweden support the Kurds
Politicians, maybe. The regular people don't
>Give it time tho
Threatening someone who lives in a town where I've never seen a single nigger in the 20 years I've lived there with demographics replacement isn't working