Replacement theory

Can anyone honestly claim white replacement theory isn't real? I'm a former liberal but the cultural decline of whiteness has turned me hard right.

Aside from actual demographic changes and forced legal and illegal immigration, just watch any random ad on TV or online.

It's almost unheard of to see a regular white hetero couple on an ad anymore. Virtually everything is non white/interracial or LGBTQ now.

The left knows this and cheers, many of them even agree the replacement is happening and that it's a good thing.

However when conservatives bring up the obvious, they get triggered into oblivion.

Attached: replace.jpg (849x398, 61.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This replacement wouldn't be happening if White people would start making babies and having families again, along with stop abusing opioids.

>honestly

It's all propaganda, not academic debate.

I don't like white people, why should we preserve the same race that attempted GENOCIDE. I think what's happening is karma, they should be happy it's at least slow and peaceful.
They deserve a lot worse.

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/

Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have birth rates as low, if not lower than the west and yet they're not experiencing demographic change. It's not solely due to low birth rates but also high rates of immigration, something which those countries lack.

Of course it would, like with judges in supreme court - just add enough to make new majority.

Yes it would, even if whites had higher birth rates they would still be supplanted by latinos and the million plus non white immigrants we pump in every year.

Attached: 1549953163672.jpg (750x660, 54.5K)

Africans have done more genocides and much more recently...should they be erased?

>Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have birth rates as low, if not lower than the west and yet they're not experiencing demographic change
All their governments are agitating for demographic change though. A country can't be competitive with an aging and shrinking labour-force.

Very difficult with the housing shortage due to immigration. Normally, resources should increase as population falls, leading to a higher birth rate. But resources are only getting more scarce.

>All their governments are agitating for demographic change though.
Not to the extent of the west. Their population would never go along with it.

So the solution is stopping immigration in it's entirety?

>white replacement
Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1771x724, 502.43K)

Joe Biden encouraging white genocide:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Jew political, voting and funding data:

Better to have a smaller more quaint country than let it get filled with 3rd world shitskins that destroy your culture and shit on your history.

>half the pop is white, half is nonwhite
>ON AVERAGE, PEOPLE ARE NEUTRAL ABOUT WHITE REPLACEMENT

kek

when an article says: most americans

it means, jews and npc. this is what it means.

Attached: 1652721086268.png (626x441, 274.82K)

Yes, and killing jews. Doesn't matter if there is demografic decline and even 10% people left compared to now, with no immigration you keep your land and power over it.

>I'm a former liberal
Holy faggot batman.

Attached: 8A3E1802-27A1-469A-96BA-850D9AAB9117.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

Stop all non white immigration, yes. That's how it used to be prior to the 60's.

Less whites is also bad news for most minorities. Without whitey as a common enemy anymore, the races will turn on themselves quickly.

If there’s one thing worthwhile that came from this fake and gay false flag, it was the fact that “replacement theory” is entering mainstream discourse.

They started a full world war over just trying to erase innocent families.
No other race has been capable of such pure evil.

>I don't like white people, why should we preserve the same race that attempted GENOCIDE. I think what's happening is karma
Please, pretty please, tell me your race.

People who choose to abuse drugs deserve to die. Otherwise you end up with Mexico.