How the fuck is shooting up a grocery store gonna save the White race?

This Buffalo shooter deserves to rot in feces. How the fuck is shooting up a grocery store gonna save the White race? I'm totally against globohomo and all that gay shit, but any of you guys that agrees with this fuckstick's methods can join him in jail getting raped by niggers.

I'm considering switching to carrying a 5.7mm handgun in case I have to drop you next time one of you chuds goes bezerko while wearing body armor while I'm getting groceries.

Looking into which loads are armor piercing and available to the public.

Attached: new_Five-seveN_Rotators_1-1-1800x1275-1-1800x1275.jpg (1800x1275, 650.62K)

You won’t do shit nigger kike tranny. Enjoy your doxx. ALL FIELDS

White rice

How the fuck is a whore banging dudes in exchange for positive video game reviews going to cause an awakening among NEETs about Jewish corruption in journalism and all other walks of life?

What is your solution to save the white race?

Also post nose

Don't act like half this fucking board wasn't demanding that white children be killed in the womb because MUH NIGLETZ just two weeks ago.

To be fair that they spreading white replacement theory in every country on every channel now... i mean u be the judge of that

Consider it a reminder that the white man is a ticking time bomb and will always be superior.

Right back at you. What is YOUR solution?

Have you ever considered how it is possible for an 18 year old to become a white supremacist mass shooter in the course of a year without fed intervention?

My solution is genocide the Jews before they can genocide us.

It's not. This event smells like a glowie op.

It was an orchestrated false flag. How do you retards not realize by now that all these ((( happenings))) are all fake and gay?

Once this shooting becomes stale, guess what? There will be another event to take it's place

Fucking geriatric niggers should've never said the c-word

Enjoy your overpenetration. Retards like you dont need guns at all let alone armor piercing rounds.

Yes, please do buy a 5.7. If you're actually smart, you'll buy the lightest hollowpoint possible for maximum kinetic energy transfer.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

You glow hard,rat. All the evil thats coming to you is well earned you piece of shit

link to video of shooting for emotional reasons

If you hit enough Walmarts, well, problem solved.

Attached: 1652535879534.jpg (611x767, 95.36K)

That's funny because the Five-Seven is my only firearm, and If I did carry it I would put down a glow-op shooter too.

Anyone who uses the term chud, and isn't a tranny is a fullfledged glownigger. Shouldn't you be taking yourself out so that you don't groom anymore furry shooters?

Come at me, bro. My real name is Nick G. Gerz. I live in Wichita, KS. My wife is Asian.

Attached: AsianWife.jpg (700x525, 105.41K)

Post face and time stamp pussy you won’t

It just does
Why didn’t he pick walmart or whole foods

No one ever accused the right wing of being smart.