How do you reach stage 4 cancer without previous symptoms?

In less than a year or two. Was this the jab?

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/deborah-james-bowel-cancer-symptoms-bowelbabe-b2080577.html

Attached: 612F46D1-A097-48B3-AB61-D84B6EBB874B.jpg (750x1186, 566.61K)

>When “fit and healthy” catering assistant Amie Walton suddenly felt a shooting pain in both shoulders in September 2020, she dismissed it as fatigue from playing with son Harry, eight, and daughter Mia, six.
But just 12 hours after arriving at Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, where she lives with her fiancé, escalator engineer Chris Mills, 43, she was given the heart-breaking news that she had cancer which had spread to her liver and, despite braving eight rounds of chemotherapy, is now terminal.

How can you appear “fit and healthy”
With stage four fucking cancer???

Oh yeah I’m sure it was a scientifically engineered FDA approved vaccine. Okay, Dr. Chud.

Attached: E52D52F9-0A20-4EA8-8EC4-ADCE836454EA.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

another trailer trash freemason family taking part in a fake story. you ever see anyone in these stories doing the V sign. you know it

To what end? Why not just find a real person?

>How can you appear "fit and healthy" with stage four cancer?
You don't. This is either a medical anomaly case, or she was exposed to something new (such as the injections), or it's a hoax that the worthless lugenpresse fell for.

Knew a guy in his early 30s, worked out and cut, got pancreatic cancer. Felt off, went in and was diagnosed, dead in less than 4 months. Shit happens, and it’s usually genetic. His dad died of the same thing.

>trusts the fda
Bet you love all the three letter agencies you dumb tranny

i had a friend go to the doctor for shoulder pain. turned out it was metastatic lung cancer. he was dead within 4 months as well.

Attached: 1585707921834.png (374x470, 185.32K)

Cancer can advance fast trust me, and while I think alternative treatments are a good hope for most of the patients (search Budwig diet) it's still very dangerous and life changing.
>t. 1 year cancer free.

Anyone who isn’t medically obese is considered fit and healthy

You absolutely can have stage 4 and only have minor symptoms. Sometimes the only symptoms are tiredness and dizziness. People with a high pain tolerance often don't notice it.

Cancer can strike down the young and vital especially quickly.

cancer is unironically worm nests

Attached: iver chad horse.jpg (1085x650, 127.51K)

>redditroon with an iphone is a complete retard.
Wow, so unexpected

checked
glad you're doing well m8

Cancer sucks, my dad has it and has another year of treatment. Prostate etc and he is only 50. They said they caught it really early and sound confident but the waiting is traumatic. I'm just glad I gave him a grandson early enough that they could play Legos when he visited.
Happy to hear user, bless you and I pray your good health continues.

Most of the symptoms we think of as resulting from being sick are actually caused by our immune systems. Our cells release compounds like interleukins when they're busy fighting an infection, which specifically evolved to make us feel shitty and achy. An organism which feels shitty and achy isn't going to waste energy moving around, which could also help distribute the infection or push it into the bloodstream (where it may quickly cause death via sepsis)

The crux of cancer is that your body *doesn't* recognize it as an invader, because it's your own cells. So until it becomes a major problem compromising basic function, people typically just feel increasingly tired, as a result of the tumors sucking up disproportionate results to grow at an unnatural rate

>So until it becomes a major problem compromising basic function, people typically just feel increasingly tired, as a result of the tumors sucking up disproportionate results to grow at an unnatural rate
I meant "sucking up disproportionate resources"

Is that an owl tattoo on the tranny man’s arm?
Dustin Diamond went quick yet Mark Hoppus magically recovered.

F D A is a corrupt criminal organization,....everybody knows that

let me guess
she is covid "vaccinated"?

joke's on you, faggot
i know 5 people personally, not some far relatives from the internet but personally
all cancer survivor
they all got "vaccinated" and guess what, the cancer came back 10x worse
3 have already died
but please do get your booster
its safe and effective© after all

Attached: laughing klansman.png (900x900, 408.53K)