Which country is a safe haven for white people who want to live within their own white community...

Which country is a safe haven for white people who want to live within their own white community, enjoy white culture and stay away from non white people and liberals etc.?
A country which doesn’t allow non white immigrants, forbid degenerative lgbtq propaganda and cultivates traditional values?

The conditions for normal white people in Western countries get harder and harder. White women are raped by immigrants and you can do nothing without being demonized as a racist. Kids are getting indoctrinated by daily lgbtq propaganda. While white families can’t afford children, immigrants are breading like rabbits.

We need a safe haven to save what can be saved

Attached: 3BB4A77D-6A17-49A6-AB83-343F6C921D80.jpg (1024x600, 184.24K)

West Virginia

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>where can I go to escape my crippling social anxiety

Therapy

Shouldn't have terrorized and ruled over other People like Kikes
Karma's a bitch
Luckily you will never Breed

Attached: BongKarma.jpg (1024x780, 169.78K)

I thought about Hungary

I know but I'll never tell heehee!!

>social anxiety
Since when is being afraid of getting raped by a brown mob social anxiety?
Liberals…

>white people continuing to run away instead of facing their problems

>White women are raped by immigrants and you can do nothing without being demonized as a racist.

There's worst things in life than being called a racist. Stop being a pussy, ass, bitch!

Attached: 1652382423024.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

there isn't anyplace like that you stupid idiot

You aren't good enough to rape though

Troons are fucking psychotic.

Attached: 1605022771477.jpg (730x960, 266.78K)

>I'm afraid I'll get raped if I leave my house
>You...your psychotic

Just get help bro. It ain't that bad outside your dungeon.

You're right. ain't no gaping wound pussy ass niggas gonna be raped outside "his" dungeon

Country? Nah it will be a planet. Tech will stagnate and the brown and yellow horde will be stuck with fossil fuels and those are going to be around for a while. Ofcourse the whites left will escape this doomed planet and the start a new amoung the other planets or space habitates. Then some white person will decide to conquer earth and destroy the sespit that remains. Screencap this.

Any of the Baltic States. Highest amount of blue eyes and blonde hair and lowest number of nonwhite births. I'm moving to Latvia with my wife soon.

Attached: 4ii3ply1m0t61.jpg (1131x1280, 211.17K)

Itll basically be gundam seed.
White people will live in orbital habitats, away from all the nigger scum. Then jews will figure out how to get one of the nukes working and throw it at us, and in response we will reconquer the planet.

That country used to be the United States until the 1970’s. That about when the side into clown began. It just took awhile to get momentum to speed it up.

absolutely based
how buthurt would (((they))) be if someone made a movie like this?

There is nowhere left to run to. All we can do is move rural to be with our own for now, which I have done. This still works for now.
In the future there will be fewer options... Perhaps places like the Faroe Islands, Isle of Man, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, etc, will house the last remaining Whites... Not sure.

>Which country is a safe haven for white people who want to live within their own white community
Israel

I can just imagine them saying our beautiful clean Mars base needs the benefits of diversity.

Attached: images (39).jpg (770x398, 38.42K)

I’m sorry, this world is run by Satan.
Believe in Christ, and you will soon rejoice in a ‘White’s Only’ Heaven.

>Which country is a safe haven for white people who want to live within their own white community

As soon as someone says it you will surely overrun it with darkness, Mr.Goldstein