What did Tightass mean by this?

Attached: damn.png (590x667, 64.78K)

Christopher Titus is a cock enthusiast.

More like body amore amiright

Who gives a shit I haven't seen this faggot in like 20 years on tv commercials

I am convinced liberals would have bent over for the redcoats and ratted out patriots to them.

>1pbtid

>Only the government should have armor and guns.
>The government is killing us! Help us, government!

>I am le convinced

Right wing retard still giving leftists the benefit of the doubt

some one might want to remind this faggot about the summer of 2020

Attached: NIGGERMAINIA.jpg (1024x682, 244.9K)

>If you need more then one bullet to defend yourself, you're doing something wrong
Based dad
If you've allowed your country to be overcome by roaming gangs of niggers and violent mobs of leftist scum then you've definetly done something very wrong somewhere along the way.

He's the epitome of a comedian you can't trust. I remember when he had that sitcom that was short lived that was self titled, and he was basically an every man, blue collar jiffy lube tier and muffler auto shop. He was the closest fucking thing to Dennis Leary levels of assholeism for awhile. What a fucking joke and facade compared to his real character.
Such a faggot

TRUST THE MILITARY

OH NO WAIT TOO MANY OF THEM VOTE REPUBLICAN

Yea every time I see these faggots carry on it seems the central theme is setting everyone up for being unable to resist government.
Now body armor is a problem.
And despite handguns being used in most muders and gun crime, we need to get rid of the rifles first because those can punch through body armor.
So no body armor for civilians and no large caliber rifles.

t. Twitter Bots

pretty sure he wants the death count to go up and for vigilantes to shoot mass shooters. why tf would you take policy advice on a complex topic from a celebrity? ffs.

Um, Tighass, my “need”, which is really none of your fucking business, is defending myself against agents of a tryannical government, which in the US at least, is the entire reason we have any rights to be armed.

BAN SQUARE PEICES OF METAL
what makes comedians so retarded?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

He's pretending that the 2nd amendment is purely about self-defense.

Realistically, what will happen when home grade 3d printers can make reliable accurate firearms with the click of a button?
That day WILL come, right?

>one bullet
I fucking hate that retard drivel, i know gunbros that say it, too

>if you need more than one shot, youre already dead
yea retard, criminals attack one at a time just like in your chink cartoons

I need body armor to protect myself from my tyrannical government

Who keeps making threads about this guy?