RETALIATION MASS SHOOTER LEAKED

Nation of Islam extremist Shababem Al Gahdim is planning a retaliation attack for the buffalo shooting. In his manifesto it said something about a Boca Raton AirB&B? It’s very cryptic the feds need to get some of their best to spend their time deciphering his manifesto before more innocent people die

Attached: 2EA09C49-87F7-4AD8-9BA5-D6A729235073.jpg (701x1584, 1.07M)

damn... this nigger really needs to link up hard.

Fuckin gold

why does he look like that lmao

He's been on my mind... no cap nigger

need it

is that spottemgottem? that niggas been on my mind no cap

It will strike fear into the hearts of infidels

the suspect (POOBAH) eschews traditional banking and has withdrawn his life savings of almost $10,000 in cash

As expected. Blacks do mass shootings 73% of the time despite being a minority in a White country.

What's up everyone, let's all post our real names! I'll start, my name is Dan

Keep it

My name is also Dan

nigger looks like rotten asparagus

Dantastic.

>he actually thinks feds are in the business of preventing tragedies they can use from happening
is op from reddit or something?

Bro he’s like 5’3 in that at max
tell me I’m crazy!

I'm also Dan!

get the fuck out of here newfag

Is that spottemgottem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

Pooh Sheisty in prison rn :,(

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

you'll get a bump and a kek from me fren

Danbros we just keep winning!

Attached: th(3).jpg (225x300, 12.7K)

>manifesto
Fake
Everyone knows niggers can't read or write.

This nigga outfit look like he work at Hot Dog on a Stick with my dad's 40 year old never washed gym shoes and I'm sure it's a $20k outfit. Also, Sneed it.

Based thread OP.
I miss that little nigga like you wouldn't believe.