Where are you at on the Any Forums poster chart? I came around in the trollfag era when habbo hotel was relevant...

Where are you at on the Any Forums poster chart? I came around in the trollfag era when habbo hotel was relevant. If you're a post election tourist commit suicide.

Attached: 4chan time-line.png (2000x554, 284.87K)

2013 so oldfag I guess

2013-2014, i vividly remember raiding tumblr with Any Forums

2013 is a weird limbo one. Because it's partially oldfag. 2014 is indefinitely reddit because gamer gate exploded and trannies took over everything. 2015 to 2016 was fucking reddit peak because of election tourism

Got here just in time for Zimmerman trial, don't think that is truly enough to be old

NSA and frogposter tier. Summer of 2020 George Floyd riots brought me here

2007. Learned about Linux on Any Forums and then started working grown up jobs in IT. I kind of own all my achievements in life to Any Forums.

Attached: 253D6ED1-C2C0-4CFA-A42E-0EA4AB50198F.jpg (750x744, 285.73K)

would read posts linked on SA in 2003/4

trollfag.. pools closed

Owe*

Cusp of Reddit and NSA, except I've only incidentally touched reddit because of web search links. Visited /news/ and Any Forums until hwndu introduced me to Any Forums.

>animefag
Yeah nah, been here since 2006 and I've gone to Any Forums maybe once or twice out of curiosity. Shit tier names.

Anything after 2007 and you're a zoomer or a tourist.

Attached: Whenbwasgood.jpg (300x330, 21.92K)

2014 was when I hit 18, but I was on v/irgin years before hand trying to win internets. Fucking jannies have gotten lazier

Attached: 1650857015163.jpg (491x487, 46.68K)

Why did you make the thread again? Nobody cares and most of them are newfags.

06 for me. I remember me and some friends contemplating where all these random image macros we were seeing around the Net were coming from. That led me to do some digging and I found places like ebaumsworld and SA, followed by this place. Been here ever since.

This chart is retarded
Triforce or go back to plebbit you gross nigger

That’s how I got here as well

Election Tourist, i do not post pepes or suck trumps cock, so i hope i didn't fucked this board even more.

I came in at the 2020 election, I've been aware of the culture for well, well before that. I've been in some Any Forums ylyl telegram channel for years.

Animefag

Is this how I learn the rest of you fucking mongoloids are in fact literally zoomer retards???

what happened to Any Forums raids

2007. I remember being pissed off about "memes" becoming mainstream when I saw a niglet wearing a hoodie covered in meme faces. Also meme used mean something different, it was the category, not each individual image. "Milhouse isn't a meme" is a meme, gas mask Goliath is a meme, not every picture of him. Good times back then.

Attached: 1630035091482.jpg (640x932, 90.67K)

I am Nod Flenders

Attached: 1518433966027.png (221x301, 6.24K)

Trollfag, back when Any Forums was shit

guess i'm an animefag or trollfag - i cant remember. i left around the time of oldfags and came back during reddit i guess

Intermittently since before half life 2

Scanty posting is based

shekel. first real visit was july 4 2021. been hooked ever since.

I've been on Any Forums since 2013. I only came on Any Forums in 2020

hasn't been the same since user

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Jannytranny, I kneel

'03. came here cause I couldn't understand the moon runes on 2chan. before mudkips and football. we had to call them azn back then

I'm 2015 and despite being here for 7 years I still feel like a newfag. I think "Reddit" should be "election baby", "Oldfags" should be gaymer gater, and Trollfags should be oldfags.

2008 while in high school. Autistic friend showed me Any Forums and /f/. Been off and on since. Autistic friend is now a tranny and not a friend.

the internet is a shell of what it used to be

I remember seeing Xzibit’s “yo dawg I heard you like cars so we put a car in you car so you can drive while you drive” meme blowing up.
So I’m guessing 2007, but I’m not sure.

Hello I just got here sirs is this the racist frog site you be having here today sirs??

Animefag I guess, though that sounds like something a newfag would write. I discovered chans in 2004 when I was a depressed teenager. Left for a long time and only came back when the depression returned. I hope to leave again one day and never return.

DO NOT REDEEM YOU BENCHODE ROOFUCKER I WHORE YOU MOTHER AND SISTER

Attached: 1632658277750.jpg (223x226, 7.88K)