Europeans

Why do you act so proud of your tiny countries and inbred populations? "Hurr we aren't white, we're better than that, we're [tiny irrelevant nation]. You mutt!"

If you were more mixed (like us White Americans) you'd likely be better off. Genetic diversity is our strength

Attached: muh tiny country.jpg (500x472, 60.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2018/12/mixed-race-people-have-more-psychological-disorders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
lexic.co/sociobiology/biological-problems-with-mixed-race-families-marriages-relationships-adoptions
nationalvanguard.org/2018/04/mixed-race-infants-are-unhealthy-because-of-complex-gene-environment-interaction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28344360
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3315595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24175490
sec-ed.co.uk/news/mixed-race-children-at-greater-risk-of-mental-health-issues
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15390318
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/2z9WKaoPXEIcQErNqlal0w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up fat.

>Why do you act so proud of your tiny countries and inbred populations? "Hurr we aren't white, we're better than that, we're [tiny irrelevant nation]. You mutt!"
>If you were more mixed (like us White Americans) you'd likely be better off. Genetic diversity is our strength

Attached: 1513028301678.png (426x309, 68.05K)

Alot of it is either shills pushing the "Whites don't exist so stop caring about them" psyop or those who believed it. They're more susceptible to it. We don't see ethnicities like they do, we just see the race. Ignore D/C shit.

I agree in principle, but you still sound like retards who don't understand hybrid vigor and think it means you should fuck niggers.

> T. amerikneelers

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

> muh hybrid vigour

LOL cope some more mongrel/mutt.

Health And Behaviour Risks of Adolescents With Mixed-Race Identity.
nationalvanguard.org/2018/12/mixed-race-people-have-more-psychological-disorders/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Biological Problems with Mixed-Race Families, Marriages Relationships & Adoptions
lexic.co/sociobiology/biological-problems-with-mixed-race-families-marriages-relationships-adoptions

Mixed Race Infants are Unhealthy Because of Complex Gene-Environment Interaction
nationalvanguard.org/2018/04/mixed-race-infants-are-unhealthy-because-of-complex-gene-environment-interaction/

Smoking Trajectories Among Monoracial and Biracial Black Adolescents and Young Adults.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28344360

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3315595/

Developmental trajectories of alcohol use among monoracial and biracial Black adolescents and adults.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24175490

sec-ed.co.uk/news/mixed-race-children-at-greater-risk-of-mental-health-issues

Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html

1/3 of hapas (white+asian) suffer from mental illness
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

Most congenital problems are more common on mixed-race babies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15390318

To all the cuckservatives and marxists saying race is not real, tell that to the person awaiting an organ transplant. Many organ transplants won't take unless the donor and recipient are of the same race.

Sounds like a lot more than "skin color."
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html

Attached: mongrel-abominations.png (500x465, 241.26K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/2z9WKaoPXEIcQErNqlal0w/
MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

SPBP!

Attached: Wehrmacht-officer.jpg (809x1000, 62.42K)

He was saying to not fuck niggers you retarded shill. You struggle with English, don't you?
Like this Thats classic D&C shit.

> If you were more mixed (like us White Americans) you'd likely be better off.
They are. They're all mixed with each other.
To think Euros never congregated and mixed is LUDICROUS.
Germans fucked French, French fucked British....yeeea.
All over the fucking place.

Lol, MountainNigger, that is Marlon Brando. He was American.

Please reread what I wrote.

It was clealry advocating for miscegenation with other non-Whites except with niggers. Go off yourself already you pathetic muttoid faggot retard.

> retarded mutt thinks people of similar genetic mixing is the same as with a nigger and European (White)

LOL go pound sand you mutt retard.

Attached: amerimutt_3.png (680x735, 355.73K)

> T. mutt being retarded again

LOL typical and pathetic at the same time.

Attached: maga-muttoid.png (532x483, 8.28K)

*except without

> retarded mutt thinks people of similar genetic mixing is the same as with a nigger and European (White)
No I never said that. I was talking about Euros mixing with each other. I don't think it's anything like mixing with niggers.
But the Euros typically give us white Americans a hard time because we're of mixed genetic European heritage. My point is so are they.

I am pure angelic blood. Ha even more than white I am an angel. The most high race there is. Kneel before me!

No, that's Marlon Brando. He was an American actor you dumbass kike. You're talking about Americans while posting one for your model of a White man, that's funny as hell.
No he was talking about White ethnicities mixing with other White ethnicities, post nose and show flag kike

You should.

He's a memeflaggot kike in tel aviv, ignore him.

Nice try, dividing scum. White isn't any more real than black, races exist and that okay, blanket terms are a tool of the Jew.