Does Any Forums support freedom of speech?

Attached: 1557964208180.jpg (1080x1643, 330.9K)

Not for leftists

Republicans only care about free speech insofar as their ability to spam social media is effected. Since basically all their states have passed laws to attack pro Palestine college groups or use the state to punish you if you don't support Israel.. obviously they gave zero conception of what the first amendment is

Go to a public place and protest. The suburbs are not a public place.

But it is ironic that you faggots ask me, who is denied free speech on the internet, whether I support your speech meant to intimidate judges.

Attached: 63F4C4F2-FD99-4190-922C-706BC6964130.gif (505x505, 162.89K)

Commies, like Jews, abuse the laws in their host countries to elevate their positions and control the opposition

Right wingers are finally learning. It may finally start to get interesting for you faggots.

lolz. Republicans have always been shameless hypocrites, not sure what you mean

No, leftist should all be put in camps with kikes and gased.

i don't support this at all
you should be able to protest outfront of these nigger judges that think they rule the world.

you can protest at literally any other person's house for any reason in the entire country.

why are judges now a special protected class? they aren't protecting police and military

Only when it suits my needs and interests and never for my opponents. Solong as they are impoverished, disenfranchised, miserable, enslaved, suffering, dead etc I am content.
I have learned much from them.

do you think he can see us

Attached: marble.jpg (1920x1440, 215K)

that's not free speech, it's a not-so-subtle intimidation tactic.
of course the only time right wingers get together to protest anything, it's organized and shut down very early by the feds.

All that said, remember when people wanted to protest outside gov Brown's mansion? or lori 'beetlejuice' lightfoot's place? how about nancy pelosi's house? Oh and that jenn whateverher-name-pr-goon's house? what happened to those protests?

these people want to play by a totally different set of rules than you; and will rationalize the double standard by any means necessary

No one is playing the game anymore faggot. Your free speech is irrelevant. It's just about who's going to be in charge.

Attached: 1652771658383.png (828x856, 1.03M)

Far as I can tell the game is whining s bunch?

Congrats your winning the whineathon hands down

Only after DOTR

I support whatever makes faggot leftists angry

Why is the little kike mad? Seems like the right is using the left's playbook against them.

And here you are, whining up the thread. Hopefully the game becomes killing every leftist pedo in the country via RWDS.

Attached: 1649170056009.png (598x637, 458.76K)

Republicans never protest outside homes anyways

The point is that no one on the right gives a fuck about having a civil society with you faggots anymore. If the right folks get in charge, we'll have our own 1/6 courts, and our own Ministry of Truth. You can keep using the old guilt tactics and playing the game of "values" but the old boomers are dying off and things are changing on the right.